Crawfordsville
    iu

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Six counties at the southeast tip of Indiana are also on Central time. I doubt that many people commute between Posey County and Chicago. People on both sides of the Indiana - Illinois line have been dealing with the time differences for over a century. Most people deal with simple inconveniences.
    i think you are mistaken. Posey is SW Indiana. And since it abuts Illinois it does make some sense to be Central.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Polls like this tend to find what they are paid to find. If one polls in the lead up or immediate aftermath they will get a negative response. If one polls when folks are enjoying that sunshine after work they will get a different response…
    Go ahead. Poll me in the winter. My answer would be the same as it is in the summer. I like the bulk of my free time to be in the daylight. I prefer my free time is after work. And I don't like changing the clocks back and forth. Every day of the year, that's my preference.

Can you find a poll on time preferences where the answers are different depending on time of year?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Why do you ALWAYS change what I say in the reply.?

It is a factor for sure. I never said it was the only one. Indiana did attractor retain one more corporate headquarters than Texas.
    I didn't change anything.
    Location, location, location. Do you not believe in location? Do you find it preposterous that when business is relocating headquarters they want to on the same time as the money of the major banks and stock market and the power of DC.

There was a post that tried to make a point about Daniels claim about attracting jobs. It says more about the posters knowledge than the predictions, which look at all the corporate headquarters that have landed in central Indiana, particularly Carmel and fishers since the change to DST…

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    who in their right mind wants an 8-9 am sunrise lol and then go to bed in the daylight….. I wouldn’t complain about it because I’m not a whiner. But also fail to see the downside to adjusting the clocks, this fun little game we play with our bodies losing and gaining sleep. Maybe it is just the nostalgia of it all. :lmfao:

Top Bottom