• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Grandkids are in town for a visit. Gate is up to prevent this tiny terrorist from eating dog food. :facepalm:

He has two little dogs at home, but he's obsessed with our big dogs.

Playing fetch over the gate with a dryer ball is the highlight of his day so far.

Old dog in the back is like, wait... I was told not to play with dryer balls. Why is the pup and tiny human allowed to play with dryer balls?

z10hRkEl.jpg

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    One year we put an uncarved pumpkin on the front porch as a fall decoration. Our yellow lab Chester got bored one afternoon carried it out into the yard, and carved it.
    My chocolate lab probably wouldn't chew up a pumpkin but he'd definitely make laps in the back yard while carrying one just like he does with flower pots, buckets and assorted other things he shouldn't bother.

Here he is in one of the uncommon instances where he is playing with something he is actually supposed to.
    20221027_184304.jpg

And here he is trying to get the contraband that was just liberated from him returned, a far more common occurrence.
    IMG_2257.jpg

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Wife and I considered this again… we miss the cuteness of a puppy but man that energy …
    View attachment 287510
    This was our youngest at 9 weeks.
    This is my first puppy in 10 years.

Thankfully our son has endless amounts of energy and they chase each other in the back yard till they are both tired and after a 5 second break they are both at it again.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    This is my first puppy in 10 years.

Thankfully our son has endless amounts of energy and they chase each other in the back yard till they are both tired and after a 5 second break they are both at it again.
    We had two in 18 months and no kids. Almost getting too old for this lol

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Currious little monster!
    Shes trying really hard at becoming potty trained.

If she would run to the correct door when she needs to go she'd have it down. But we have mostly learned her signs.

View attachment 288810
    View attachment 288811
    We have bells hanging on the door knob of our patio door, our two older dogs use them to let us know they need out. When we got our GSD puppy back in January, I think it was the second day we had him, that he went over and rang the bells. We thought “nah, he’s just exploring and finding things to play with”, but we took him outside just to be safe, and sure enough, he did his business!

He had a couple of accidents the first day, but after he figured out the bells, that was it, he hasn’t done anything in the house since day 2.

Top Bottom