• ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The culture war is everywhere.

That sure looks like a class action lawsuit, there are real damages from this action.,.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That sure looks like a class action lawsuit, there are real damages from this action.,.
    The penalty part of the award should be quite painful. But, to the ideologues it's just other people's money paying the damages. It's not gonna stop them from doing it. The ideologues themselves should be held accountable individually.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Someone who would rather their kid settle with tying for last place? :dunno:

Or parents who don’t know that’s the goal because the school obfuscates what their true goals are?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Maybe the closer you get to dc the worse the education system gets? Personal injury law firms should be checking out every school in Virginia, sounds like a gold mine.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A friend’s sister is a (now) retired teacher that taught school down in Paoli for years. We were discussing how the schools had deteriorated a few years ago and he told me about this group. A bunch of the Paoli teachers were members of this one. (It used to not be a private group and the posts pretty much were what you’d imagine them to be based on their description).

If you think your small town school system is escaping the crap that’s infecting them, you might be in for a surprise.

1672528144053.png

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The penalty part of the award should be quite painful. But, to the ideologues it's just other people's money paying the damages. It's not gonna stop them from doing it. The ideologues themselves should be held accountable individually.

The only way to hold them accountable would involve multiple felony offenses.

Who has the money to pursue people like this in the legal realm, much less considering that you're playing against a loaded deck. You can always make the little victories, but for the war-turning types of cases, it just isn't going to happen.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    The only way to hold them accountable would involve multiple felony offenses.

Who has the money to pursue people like this in the legal realm, much less considering that you're playing against a loaded deck. You can always make the little victories, but for the war-turning types of cases, it just isn't going to happen.
    Public school system is toast IMHO.
    If your child is in a building that is on fire, step 1 is get them out of the building. (Aka homeschool)
    Step 2 is either attempt to put out the blaze, or grab marshmallows and make sure it (the throughly corrupt system which is harming children) burns throughly to the ground.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Maybe the closer you get to dc the worse the education system gets? Personal injury law firms should be checking out every school in Virginia, sounds like a gold mine.
    Would one rather have there High School children grad from Walt Whitman High School in Bethesda,Md or Anderson High School in Anderson, IN.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The word "norm" has been changed by those who are not the "norm".
    It has but that point has nothing to do with normalcy bias, a situation where folks think things like “that cannot happen in my kids school” or that “government has borrowed tons of money my whole life and nothing bad happened to me so it will not happen”.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sang, you're OLD! :p

It was a dime when I was a kid in the 70s. We used to wander the alleys looking for bottles people had thrown away. We would make a killing when we turned them in at the corner store for pop, candy, ice cream.....
    I’m old enough to remember when it went from 2 cents to a nickel to a dime. Biggest pay raises I ever got in my life. ;)

Top Bottom