• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I would be interesting to see who may have had a drink or a toke during the lunch break.
    You had people complaining and quitting due to the long hours, lack of turnaround time between leaving and reporting back to set, housing, drive time to set, etc I am guessing the majority of the crew skipped the caterer at lunch and napped. Yet some people had enough energy to do some recreational shooting, hmmmmmm.....................

On another note several experienced prop guys I know have told me that they expect all powder to be phased out of set guns as soon as they can

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    He’s currently deleting all of his tweets that are being thrown in his face now.

Hypocrite can dish it but can’t take it.

Don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house.

One last time. **** that guy.
    :)
    HE isn't deleting all of his tweets. His PR people, and/or those of the studios etc. got stuck with it. HE probably didn't even think of it (since HE likely thinks he never could have said anything that should be deleted). I feel sorry for the poor schmucks that got stuck with actually reading trough his drivel. They are really the latest victims in the story.

echo "*** that guy"

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    In the industrial settings I have worked in if an incident such as injury or damage of property everyone involved were drug tested. Is this normal procedure on movie sets? Does OSHA oversee this industry?
    I have never seen OSHA at a stage. Years ago some crew guys on location got mouthy with someone they were blocking in and he turned out to be an OSHA guy. OSHA did make their presence known on that project after that but generally they do not seem to pay much attention on the jobs I have been on. They will get involved in this situation I am sure. No drug testing but more covoid testing and masks and protocols in this business than probably any other.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The actor is a piece of work... The armorer is a piece of work... Horseplay on the set... So let’s do away with all powder on sets from now on (because professionals can’t be trusted to act like professionals even at the most dangerous times). I gave up on films with excessive, unrealistic, unconvincing special effects and computer graphics a long time ago, anyhow.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Wonder if they blood tested everyone one involved?
    If they did and they were positive for weed then what a conundrum for the entire film industry, unions, insurance companies and producers all would have to take positions which would be wildly unpopular. Much more complicated then if they tested for something illegal

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Could be a factor or not....

New Mexico finally legalized recreational marijuana use in April of 2021. The new law allows anyone in New Mexico to use marijuana legally as of June 29, 2021.
    Alcohol is also legal, but if you kill someone while under the influence you should expect to be charged.

I'm not saying someone would get charged if this were the case with this situation.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If they did and they were positive for weed then what a conundrum for the entire film industry, unions, insurance companies and producers all would have to take positions which would be wildly unpopular. Much more complicated then if they tested for something illegal

Still against the law federally. Marijuana use also rejects 4473 applications. I don't know how that effects this situation, but it certainly adds further complication if the gun handlers test positive. :dunno:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Gun Guy coming up after the break on Hammer and Nigel. Guess what they will be talking? ...

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    "We the people..."
    "We hold these truths to be self evident..."

Again with the royal "we"
    “In the public situations in which it is used, the monarch or other dignitary is typically speaking not only in their own personal capacity but also in an official capacity as leader of a nation or institution.”

You know, like say the founding fathers of a country, in charge of writing its fundamental documents.

Not, however, appropriate for internet randos making sweeping generalizations.

English!

7957262A-2323-40F6-A10D-17BF34391ECA.gif

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    By virtue of all the films he did with firearms Baldwin probably had more firearm training and experience than the rest of the crew combined. I know he is a Lib but don't know a thing about his public position and comments on 2a. How ironic would it be if all of his training and experience works against him in court ROTFLMAO.

I wonder what the law would say about his responsibility to look to confirm that the gun was unloaded as was protocol.

I am hearing that he was Executive Producer, I think that could be very very different than just a producer in the eyes of whatever court he ends up in. On almost every production there is one day when they try to have everyone with a producer title on the show present. It is baffling who most of those people are and their actual contribution to the production. I think they hand those titles out like water at a marathon, Props often times does not have enough chairs for them all and it is silly to look at them all sitting there. I wonder if they had them sit on Apple Boxes on this production or if they rented additional chairs for them that day out of the prop budget lol.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So we have an anti-Trump tirade theory. And not one, but TWO, theories suggesting Baldwin is a skilled assassin who shot the lady because of a pedophile documentary OR her husband being involved in legal matters with the Clintons. I saw the JFK files are being delayed again, have we tied that in? Arizona is next to New Mexico, so maybe it had to do with Area 51?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So we have an anti-Trump tirade theory. And not one, but TWO, theories suggesting Baldwin is a skilled assassin who shot the lady because of a pedophile documentary OR her husband being involved in legal matters with the Clintons. I saw the JFK files are being delayed again, have we tied that in? Arizona is next to New Mexico, so maybe it had to do with Area 51?
    Area 51 is Nevada, so that’s not it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom