• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Yep, or at the very least make locations legal........ like how its done at the bunny ranch........

Could tax it also haha.

Seems to me that the let's legalize it if we can tax it crowd still don't quite understand why taxation fails.
    Legalizing and taxing hooking will no more take girls off the street than if you'd kept it illegal, and here's why. You got a set of girls indoors, earning their money safely, paying tax. OK. You also got girls outside on the street doing it, more risk, pimps, drugs, strange johns, whatever.

The ones who aren't owned by a pimp will weigh tax v benefit. The ones owned by pimps, a pimp is already mad that he's not making more money than he already does. Theyre slimeballs, you think they're gonna pay taxes? Or let the women they own join some safer racket where she doesn't need him? not that she NEEDS him at all, but you get my drift.

just like making weed legal and taxing it won't solve the drug problem, neither will legalizing hooking. potheads, they gonna pay tax for the ATF stamped weed or grow their own? you think they're not gonna say screwit and smoke some homegrown, you're crazy. almost as crazy as they are.

no taxation. period.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You don't pay the women for the sex, you pay them to leave... (I believe the last notable person to say this was Charlie Sheen)

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    call me a constitutionalist or American or something, but I think prostitution should be legal!!!!

Is it realy any different than these young bimbos that marry 90 year old men on their death beds?

how about the LOTS of women I have known that will gladly give sex if they know a guy will buy them jewelry, cars, houses, a meal, drugs, etc. whats the difference with cash? in the end each party knows what they want for a set price then they do it, and all walk away with what they wanted out of it. BOOM!!!! some gun stores dont even bend you over that easily :)

Sex for cars, jewelry, meals, drugs, and women marrying old men for their money????

How long has this been going on? :laugh6:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Seems to me that the let's legalize it if we can tax it crowd still don't quite understand why taxation fails.
    Legalizing and taxing hooking will no more take girls off the street than if you'd kept it illegal, and here's why. You got a set of girls indoors, earning their money safely, paying tax. OK. You also got girls outside on the street doing it, more risk, pimps, drugs, strange johns, whatever.

The ones who aren't owned by a pimp will weigh tax v benefit. The ones owned by pimps, a pimp is already mad that he's not making more money than he already does. Theyre slimeballs, you think they're gonna pay taxes? Or let the women they own join some safer racket where she doesn't need him? not that she NEEDS him at all, but you get my drift.

just like making weed legal and taxing it won't solve the drug problem, neither will legalizing hooking. potheads, they gonna pay tax for the ATF stamped weed or grow their own? you think they're not gonna say screwit and smoke some homegrown, you're crazy. almost as crazy as they are.

no taxation. period.

Never said it would solve the problem..... just siad if it is a problem that will never go away then why not make some money off of it?

I have yet to see a way to get away from taxation...... unless everyone chips in and fixes the roads, plows, mows the sides of highway's, does their own fire department work, properly disposes of their own trash, ect ect and we know that will never happen.

Top Bottom