• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Sounds a little high on the price to me haha. Whatever happend to a $20 for happy ending?

We have already settled that I have a higher standard of living than you.

I would suggest you go to the 10th and keystone area for the 5.00 party.:)

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    call me a constitutionalist or American or something, but I think prostitution should be legal!!!!

Is it realy any different than these young bimbos that marry 90 year old men on their death beds?

how about the LOTS of women I have known that will gladly give sex if they know a guy will buy them jewelry, cars, houses, a meal, drugs, etc. whats the difference with cash? in the end each party knows what they want for a set price then they do it, and all walk away with what they wanted out of it. BOOM!!!! some gun stores dont even bend you over that easily :)

I agree. It's simply selling services. :dunno:

Agreed and agreed. Seems pretty cut and dry to me. :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    If anyone wants to pay for a prostitue, go to the massage places that are open 9 to 9.

Don't say a word, just throw a 50.00 bill in the basket on the table.
    Two women from two different "spas" answered a cop the other day in Ft. Wayne. Both now have appointments to go see the judge to discuss exactly what was said.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    call me a constitutionalist or American or something, but I think prostitution should be legal!!!!

Is it realy any different than these young bimbos that marry 90 year old men on their death beds?

how about the LOTS of women I have known that will gladly give sex if they know a guy will buy them jewelry, cars, houses, a meal, drugs, etc. whats the difference with cash? in the end each party knows what they want for a set price then they do it, and all walk away with what they wanted out of it. BOOM!!!! some gun stores dont even bend you over that easily :)

relationships in themselves are prostitution IMO.

Top Bottom