Dillingham, AK

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I saw it coming at some point........

I saw a vid about a reporter that put up an add to see what kind of a response it would get and she said the phone rang off the hook and kept filling up her voice mail and it rang untill she removed it.....

Talked to some pimps and some girls and they said it costs X amount and apparently it is paid for on the first date.... said they make a TON of money with the add....

P.S Casual is still there, it is the adult one that has censored...... I think the are trying to make a point with the censord part but anyone will admit to what was really going on with that section haha. I am sure the Casual section will be next because people will just use it..... looks like they allready are but I don't pay attention to those areas so that could be old news.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    call me a constitutionalist or American or something, but I think prostitution should be legal!!!!

Is it realy any different than these young bimbos that marry 90 year old men on their death beds?

how about the LOTS of women I have known that will gladly give sex if they know a guy will buy them jewelry, cars, houses, a meal, drugs, etc. whats the difference with cash? in the end each party knows what they want for a set price then they do it, and all walk away with what they wanted out of it. BOOM!!!! some gun stores dont even bend you over that easily :)

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    call me a constitutionalist or American or something, but I think prostitution should be legal!!!!

Is it realy any different than these young bimbos that marry 90 year old men on their death beds?

how about the LOTS of women I have known that will gladly give sex if they know a guy will buy them jewelry, cars, houses, a meal, drugs, etc. whats the difference with cash? in the end each party knows what they want for a set price then they do it, and all walk away with what they wanted out of it. BOOM!!!! some gun stores dont even bend you over that easily :)

Yep, or at the very least make locations legal........ like how its done at the bunny ranch........

Could tax it also haha.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

I agree. It is a complete waste of resources to try and arrests the folks behind it. Who cares if people want to pay for sex?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    If anyone wants to pay for a prostitue, go to the massage places that are open 9 to 9.

Don't say a word, just throw a 50.00 bill in the basket on the table.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I agree. It is a complete waste of resources to try and arrests the folks behind it. Who cares if people want to pay for sex?

I would also like to hear and debate a logical argument as to why it is illegal. I can pay somebody to perform piercings, I can pay someone to tattoo me, I can pay someone to cut off my hair. If I really want to get crazy I can pay for facelifts, electralysis or even pay someone to change my gender. But If I pay someone to have sex with me it is illegal.

I think that the funny thing is that it is legal to pay for fetishes. Like if it turns me on to pay a midget to hit me with a golf club that is legal; but if I pay an attractive woman for sex that is illegal. :n00b:

Top Bottom