• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You either get vaccinated or become a member of the control group. Your choice.

I don't think anyone (I might have missed an outlier) on INGO has ever advocated for mandatory vaccination. So the continual b*tching about INGO "proponents" is inaccurate and agenda driven.
    In case you want to participate in the discussion the topic is what did TPTB tell us back when the vaccines came out. Did they tell us that vaccine wouldn’t keep us from getting the virus? Did they tell us we could still spread it to granny? But we should take it anyway?

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    You either get vaccinated or become a member of the control group. Your choice.

I don't think anyone (I might have missed an outlier) on INGO has ever advocated for mandatory vaccination. So the continual b*tching about INGO "proponents" is inaccurate and agenda driven.

So in other words, you either become a member of the test group or a member of the control group?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    In case you want to participate in the discussion the topic is what did TPTB tell us back when the vaccines came out. Did they tell us that vaccine wouldn’t keep us from getting the virus? Did they tell us we could still spread it to granny? But we should take it anyway?
    You didn't stop there. You said "not what vax proponents on here". So, please don't tell me what you want to be true vs. what you actually said.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Though I would say I've never heard that the common cold kills something like half a million Americans per year.
    Likely those deaths were charted as pneumonia, emphysema, copd, etc. So, if one were already sick or health-compromised, contracted a head cold, weren't able to fight it off, physical condition worsens and finally they die, it's doubtful their COD would be charted as a common cold. At this point the data (from anywhere) on covid sickness and death is so utterly degraded, it's near impossible to debate empirically.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Here is one way it was presented to the people. Get a vac and get back to your life. It was not true.
    It was true for me.

Did some travelling, got back to hanging out with friends and family, didn't have wear a mask at work, didn't have to worry about pregnancy because of the resulting infertility, didn't have call someone a Nazi for asking to see my papers... Normal as can be these days.

YMMV.

Top Bottom