• ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It was true for me.

Did some travelling, got back to hanging out with friends and family, didn't have wear a mask at work, didn't have to worry about pregnancy because of the resulting infertility, didn't have call someone a Nazi for asking to see my papers... Normal as can be these days.

YMMV.
    I didn't really shut down my life before being vaccinated, but it sure made my elderly Mom and Mother-in-law more comfortable. My goal in life is not to spend what little time we have left with them fighting about their reaction to the pandemic. They are women and octogenarians...no good would come of that. The pandemic response hasn't had any significant affect on me personally (outside of macroeconomic effects) for a long time.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It was true for me.

Did some travelling, got back to hanging out with friends and family, didn't have wear a mask at work, didn't have to worry about pregnancy because of the resulting infertility, didn't have call someone a Nazi for asking to see my papers... Normal as can be these days.

YMMV.
    Well it was not true for a hell of a lot of people. The lies perpetrated on the people have caused much damage. People have lost their jobs, their businesses, their savings all so a bunch of weenies could “feel” safe…

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Maybe you haven't been keeping up, but on COVID INGO, if you're vaccinated you're actually Joe Biden, or perhaps Stalin.
    I can't speak for anyone but myself. I've never called or intimated that a person who chooses to receive the "vaccine" is Stalin. In fact the vax, in and of itself, isn't even my issue. It's the mandate. One man waved a wand and declared every man, woman and child must undergo a medical procedure. One man. One. People get frustrated that Covid keeps coming up in threads but the reality is that via diktat, every intimate facet of one's life has been impacted. How can we discuss supply shortage, staff shortage, blatant political crime, excessive paranoia among the populous? It all comes back to the direct commands of the executive. Not just the president but also gov's, mayors, teachers union, city counsel, etc. The executive is not permitted to make law. But there is no denying they did just that. But, but, but, you don't have to get the shot! No, you don't; unless you want to work, eat or mingle with friends. Two hundred years of foundational science has been thrown out for the new and improved 'Science!' as dictated by unelected bureaucrats that have financial stakes in the supposed solutions being offered, demanded, required. It's a virus. It lives within our environment and isn't going away. It's been two years. There is no existing emergency.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Stop. Please.
    ^^^This^^^ I'm vaccinated (after much personal deliberation) and nobody has accused me of being Joe Biden or Stalin.

C'mon mbills...

iu

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I can't speak for anyone but myself. I've never called or intimated that a person who chooses to receive the "vaccine" is Stalin. In fact the vax, in and of itself, isn't even my issue. It's the mandate. One man waved a wand and declared every man, woman and child must undergo a medical procedure. One man. One. People get frustrated that Covid keeps coming up in threads but the reality is that via diktat, every intimate facet of one's life has been impacted. How can we discuss supply shortage, staff shortage, blatant political crime, excessive paranoia among the populous? It all comes back to the direct commands of the executive. Not just the president but also gov's, mayors, teachers union, city counsel, etc. The executive is not permitted to make law. But there is no denying they did just that. But, but, but, you don't have to get the shot! No, you don't; unless you want to work, eat or mingle with friends. Two hundred years of foundational science has been thrown out for the new and improved 'Science!' as dictated by unelected bureaucrats that have financial stakes in the supposed solutions being offered, demanded, required. It's a virus. It lives within our environment and isn't going away. It's been two years. There is no existing emergency.

What mandate? The one that's going to be thrown out (appropriately) by the Supreme Court? Or are we referring to mandates from private entities?

Everyone will be talking about one thing, but then try to fall back on it being all about this nebulous mandate, even though no one here that I've seen is calling for mandates.

I think people are mostly just mad that life kind of sucks during a pandemic, and maybe a bit that Trump lost. Then there is the fact that this country is more polarized than it has ever been...that doesn't help much.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What mandate? The one that's going to be thrown out (appropriately) by the Supreme Court? Or are we referring to mandates from private entities?

Everyone will be talking about one thing, but then try to fall back on it being all about this nebulous mandate, even though no one here that I've seen is calling for mandates.

I think people are mostly just mad that life kind of sucks during a pandemic, and maybe a bit that Trump lost. Then there is the fact that this country is more polarized than it has ever been...that doesn't help much.
    As a fed employee the mandate is still in effect for me, and I'm not sure that SCOTUS will affect that one way or another. And wasn't SCOTUS supposed to hear that by now?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana

You've stated both that there is a mandate that will be thrown out. And you stated there is no mandate.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You've stated both that there is a mandate that will be thrown out. And you stated there is no mandate.

From your second article...

"Under the new mandate, all federal government employees and contractors are require to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19."

This is still in effect for me. Even though we've all been working from home since March 3, 2020. :rolleyes:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    What mandate? The one that's going to be thrown out (appropriately) by the Supreme Court?
    The damage has been done. Businesses jumped on board and fired workers for not complying before the mandate was to take effect. The government and these businesses that enforce this ******** are both to blame.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The damage has been done. Businesses jumped on board and fired workers for not complying before the mandate was to take effect. The government and these businesses that enforce this ******** are both to blame.

Yep, "mandate" or not, when the President of the United States says that he's going to force businesses to do this :poop:, businesses either do it before they're forced to, or use it as an excuse to push their Progressive BS. Like it or not, as stated above, the damage has already largely been done. You can't untake the shot once jabbed.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Not sure where most of the Joe Rogan talk was, but I’m just gonna leave here that I finished listening to the Dr Malone episode after having been told it was good, and that was such an understatement. It was so rich with info.

If you consider yourself a truth seeker, not an ideologue, Malone (and McCullough as well) present such logical arguments and solutions that are worthy of your time. I just can’t imagine someone listening to them, actually listening, and coming away with the idea that they are frauds.

Someone’s lying. Someone has ulterior motives. Why would anyone think blocking treatment is ok? Anyway, give them a listen if you haven’t yet.

Top Bottom