• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Here's the thing....I don't care. He doesn't rate high enough for me to warrant the extra brain power to think about. If he was the only option over pedo joe? He'll get my vote. I won't be voting for him in the primaries if there are any other options.

I love when people with TDS ass-ume that I am a trumper. I find it hilarious because I post nothing pro-trump, but I do point out when TDS is showing. Makes people furious apparently.
    So does anyone that posts negative about Trump get diagnosed with TDS?
    Sincerely want to know how this works.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Nope. But when you focus your entire post history around it yeah... and believe me Destro has a solid TDS history. Trumper has many many many faults. But he also did good things as well. When you can only see one of those you have a problem.(you being the royal you and not you specifically)

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Yes. It doesn't matter if you voted for him. It doesn't matter if you agree with most/all of his policies. It doesn't matter if you will vote for him if you have to. All that matters is 100% "loyalty". Not 99.9%

I swear we are living in real life Idiocracy.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Funny thing, comments like Destro make are straight from the enemies of conservatives…
    If supporting the 2A makes me the "enemy".... guilty as charged.

Sorry I cant get excited for a guy who wants to "Take the guns first, go through due process second"

I won't stop fighting and advocating for the RKBA. I don't care if its an idiot with dementia from Delaware, or a snake from New York

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Yes. It doesn't matter if you voted for him. It doesn't matter if you agree with most/all of his policies. It doesn't matter if you will vote for him if you have to. All that matters is 100% "loyalty". Not 99.9%

That’s what it seems like to me sometimes on here. But then, I’ve learned sometimes things aren’t always as they seem.
    That’s why I’m kinda poking around in here, trying to see if they really mean that.

I will probably leave with less friends and admiration than what I came in with.
    Not much to lose.

Truth.

I Invented the Internet

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2022
    IN
    The AFT will ignore this ruling, and literally all court rulings that don't come from the Supreme Court. The fedbois have federal jurisdiction, and will listen only to the one court that has that same jurisdiction. In other words, this fight isn't over. If you have a bumpstock, don't even think of taking it to a public range.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

1664830110862.png

6 of your last 7 posts are talking about him. If you scroll past that it continues with almost that same frequency even if you don't use his name. That's a fixation. That is what I'm talking about when I say he's living rent free in your head. It;s ok, he sucks sometimes. But he's not the only thing in the world. he's not the root of all evil. He's also not the source of all good.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    .... Trumper has many many many faults. But he also did good things as well. ...

This can't be quoted enough. It's not exactly what Trump did - it's that good things happened under his watch because of policies.

Some people can't understand it's not about Trump, it's about the policies, and the good things those policies create.

Many of us were so downtrodden over the last decades, seeing the downward spiral, that when a few good policies created a lot of good stuff, it was like, I don't know .... like a shining beacon on a hill, or something.

It had been a long time since we saw it so strikingly, so quickly accomplished. Consumer and Manufacturing Confidence is a real thing. It feeds on itself, in a positive spiral, when conditions allow it.

I want to see that again, whoever we run in 2024.

Last edited:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    We did have it, whats new that made it go away?
    Are all "2A supporting" presidents going to be sniffing in our gun safes telling us what we are allowed to own?

Trump's assault has lasting effects. Biden is using the EXACT same scheme to regulate AR pistols. He left Biden the blueprint.

I see posts of people bemoaning Biden over it, yet Trump gets a pass? What happened to standing up for what is right?

What if we had all stood up vocally, and forcefully, to denounce his statements and actions? Ohh that's right, opposing executive gun regulations and red flag laws makes you a leftist when they come from the Orange Infringer.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Are all "2A supporting" presidents going to be sniffing in our gun safes telling us what we are allowed to own?

Trump's assault has lasting effects. Biden is using the EXACT same scheme to regulate AR pistols. He left Biden the blueprint.

I see posts of people bemoaning Biden over it, yet Trump gets a pass? What happened to standing up for what is right?

What if we had all stood up vocally, and forcefully, to denounce his statements and actions? Ohh that's right, opposing executive gun regulations and red flag laws makes you a leftist when they come from the Orange Infringer.
    I have not seen a single person condone it personally. I do see a lot of people tired of the "orange man bad" shtick you keep using though.

EDIT: also your TDS is getting worse. Time to let it go.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like SCOTUS is willing to let stand the practice of determining accessories to be actual firearms.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

I completely agree with the first three paragraphs, but can't get on board with the last one.

Most here did stand up vocally and forcefully when the bump stock ban was announced. Not many here gave Trump a free pass on that. Some did, but it certainly wasn't the majority.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    OK, I haven't dug into this. Could SCOTUS not taking the case be on the basis of an expectation that Bruen will be applied at the appellate level? In my head is the thought that SCOTUS won't take many more until there is a track record with application of Bruen or evidence it is being ignored.
    Right. The court often passes on cases that will not set the mark they wish to set. We know from his statements that Thomas wants to do more related to the 2A but it must be the right case. This likely was not the right case…

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis

Another victory for the GOA. So what now ? Does the .gov have to pay back all those people who threw away their stocks ?
    Ha like the government would ever give up tax money in support of gun owners. Even when we are right thell claim we are wrong.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Not many here gave Trump a free pass on that. Some did, but it certainly wasn't the majority.
    Unfortunately, I think those views were drowned out as not falling in line.

Seeing how easily a segment of gun owners could be manipulated to loudly argue for more gun control simply based on the messenger was a profound moment for me.

Top Bottom