• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I’d doubt it. I’d love to bring him back on a cheap contract but Minshew has always wanted to be a starter. Maybe somebody will give him a chance.
    Oh, I didn't realize what was being shown - Pro Bowl. Duh! My bad. I thought it was the joke, Brinks truck backing up, meaning he's gonna get PAID to return. Regardless, he was better as our qb this year than some starters in the AFC. What if the Shoe paid him congruent to qb 16 in AFC, or qb 26-32 in the league to be a backup? If he really wants to start, he might want to stick around. AR still has question marks re: durability. ESPN ranked Minshew as 16th in the league, total qbr (psst, ahead of Stroud), 17th in passing.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Oh, I didn't realize what was being shown - Pro Bowl. Duh! My bad. I thought it was the joke, Brinks truck backing up, meaning he's gonna get PAID to return. Regardless, he was better as our qb this year than some starters in the AFC. What if the Shoe paid him congruent to qb 16 in AFC, or qb 26-32 in the league to be a backup? If he really wants to start, he might want to stick around. AR still has question marks re: durability. ESPN ranked Minshew as 16th in the league, total qbr (psst, ahead of Stroud), 17th in passing.

Stats don’t tell the whole story.

Look at the chart below and tell me how many teams would actually take Minshew over Lawrence. 0 out of 32.

8EF3FAB0-DBAD-4DEE-9791-BB3F6666BCB0.jpeg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The stats are what they are. Minshew was top half in the NFL statistically this season. I would pay significantly more for a backup if I were the gm for the Colts. The Colts and Jags finished at 9-8 each. Instinctually, Lawrence is greater than Minshew, statistically Lawrence isn't. Lightening in a bottle? Perhaps. AR completes a full NFL game? Perhaps.

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    The stats are what they are. Minshew was top half in the NFL statistically this season. I would pay significantly more for a backup if I were the gm for the Colts. The Colts and Jags finished at 9-8 each. Instinctually, Lawrence is greater than Minshew, statistically Lawrence isn't. Lightening in a bottle? Perhaps. AR completes a full NFL game? Perhaps.
    We better pay him.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0