Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Interesting tidbit from Dan Orlovsky, I’ll paraphrase:

There was something like 106 teams in college football that caught the ball better than Florida. Zero NFL players at skills positions (WR, TE, RB).

Richardson also had 19 throwaways because no one could get open.

If you take away 1 drop a game and 1 throwaway a game, his completion percentage goes from 53% to like 62%, and we aren’t even having the “inaccurate” discussions.

Yes Richardson needs to improve on his footwork and short area accuracy, but he’s not as far off as people think.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “For the first time ever, no network will be tied to any Sunday afternoon games. No network is tied to any of the 1:00 p.m. ET and 4:05 p.m./4:25 p.m. ET games.”

“For years, CBS was the default network for the NFC, with NBC handling the AFC games. Then, in 1994, Fox stole the NFC package from CBS. Four years later, CBS took the AFC package from NBC.”

“Now, there is no “package” for either network. What started as periodic cross-flexing will become open season.”

“Under the old rules, CBS had all Sunday afternoon games involving two AFC teams — and any interconference games in which the AFC team was the visitor. Fox had all Sunday afternoon games involving two NFC teams, along with any interconference games with the NFC team on the road.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So now that major free agency is past and the draft is over who are surprise teams for this season?

New England is one of my surprises. Their D has undergone a major change, great veterans that no longer had “it“ retired, new studs in place. Jones was a much better QB with McDaniels in 2021 and O’Brien will make him better with the additional weapons they have now…

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    So now that major free agency is past and the draft is over who are surprise teams for this season?

New England is one of my surprises. Their D has undergone a major change, great veterans that no longer had “it“ retired, new studs in place. Jones was a much better QB with McDaniels in 2021 and O’Brien will make him better with the additional weapons they have now…

I’m curious who’s going to step up as the dominant quarterbacks in the NFC. Other than Jalen Hurts, does anybody scare you? Cousins? Murray? Prescott? Maybe Justin Fields turns into a guy? Is Bryce Young the NFL version of Steph Curry? :dunno:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I just don’t see a scenario where the Colts don’t win 6 or 7 games next season.

Last years team, offense in particular, was as bad as it could possibly be. Historically bad. And they still won 4 (1/2) games.

Softer schedule this year. Dynamic athlete at quarterback. Fresh energy in the building with a new coach.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I just don’t see a scenario where the Colts don’t win 6 or 7 games next season.

Last years team, offense in particular, was as bad as it could possibly be. Historically bad. And they still won 4 (1/2) games.

Softer schedule this year. Dynamic athlete at quarterback. Fresh energy in the building with a new coach.
    There often is a honeymoon of sorts for “dynamic” players until the league D coordinators figure out the new guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom