• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I just want to say I really don't care about pumpkin spice anymore.

Oh snap, wrong thread.

-----

In addition to the other issues with the coaching previously mentioned. I also find it bothersome that Brisset and Wentz both seemed to regress as the season progressed. In other words, the longer Reich coached them, the worse they seemed to get.
    Pumpkin spice and the colts. Is this redundant?

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Well then feel free to move along to a thread you will enjoy. Feel free to open a bash pro sports thread
    People don't need to post in every thread just because you can.

Genuinely hilarious how many people continually post in this thread that all say the same thing.

“I don’t care about football. Football is for woke losers. Just wanted to pop in and make sure everybody here is totally aware of how much I don’t care. Have fun wasting your time guys. I’ll be over here not caring. Just to recap: football is stupid and I don’t care about it.”

Same thing happened to the Nascar thread, I pretty much quit posting in there. It's pretty sad that guys supposedly don't care about a sport at all, but yet they still post about it, almost like they are hoping to get a non participation ribbon.

Back to the normal thread, I think it's both the players and the coaching staff. Time to clean house.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Pretty much this. The season could seriously be completely lost by week 7.

Chiefs
    Titans
    Broncos
    Jaguars
    Titans

Need to get things figured out quick.
    Yes, but mostly because they would be winless through 3 division games. Only one team in the history of the division has won the AFC South after winning only 3 division games: the Super Bowl-champion Colts in 2006.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    Yes, but mostly because they would be winless through 3 division games. Only one team in the history of the division has won the AFC South after winning only 3 division games: the Super Bowl-champion Colts in 2006.
    I appreciate the optimism, but this team isn't anything near the 2006 team. LOL. I guess there is still some hope for now, but it is fading quickly.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I appreciate the optimism, but this team isn't anything near the 2006 team. LOL. I guess there is still some hope for now, but it is fading quickly.
    That wasn't optimism regarding chances of winning the division with a 3-2-1 division record; just the opposite, in fact.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom