• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    As dumb as I think the NFL protocol is, it affects all teams equally. So I wouldn’t feel bad necessarily if it happened to the Colts, I would just know that we would definitely lose. But since we need the Browns to lose I don’t feel terrible…
    The players association is questioning this and if it is safe that players not ready for prime time are being forced into such pressure packed situations.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    As dumb as I think the NFL protocol is, it affects all teams equally. So I wouldn’t feel bad necessarily if it happened to the Colts, I would just know that we would definitely lose. But since we need the Browns to lose I don’t feel terrible…
    Actually it doesn’t affect all teams equally IMHO. Teams that trigger the protocol must test all players everyday. As long as the team does not trigger it they get by with one test for the week for vaccinated players unless the unvaccinated players that already are tested daily test positive at a rate that triggers it. I believe that is how it works…

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Man I just looked over the Titans schedule. It’s not out of the realm of possibility that they lose their next three games. Steelers, 49ers, Dolphins.

The Steelers are so up and down they may actually win a game.

The 49ers are playing better lately.

The Dolphins have won 5 in a row.

If the Colts take care of their business, it could be a very interesting end to the season.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Man I just looked over the Titans schedule. It’s not out of the realm of possibility that they lose their next three games. Steelers, 49ers, Dolphins.

The Steelers are so up and down they may actually win a game.

The 49ers are playing better lately.

The Dolphins have won 5 in a row.

If the Colts take care of their business, it could be a very interesting end to the season.
    But the reality is the Colts are facing the AFC #1 seed and a team tied for the #1 seed in the NFC that will be on a mission after losing last week. That is a tall order…

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    But the reality is the Colts are facing the AFC #1 seed and a team tied for the #1 seed in the NFC that will be on a mission after losing last week. That is a tall order…

Absolutely. We will see exactly what this team is made of the next two weeks. I’m actually feeling pretty confident that we will beat the Patriots. Beating the Cardinals would just be icing on the cake.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    These defensive linemen are getting very good at recognizing when to stop the route and get up and block the pass as it leaves the QB’s hands. Now they are being coached to bat the ball up and try to catch it. Unbelievable how athletic some of these players are…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom