Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well let's not *****foot around. Kut's implication is that the guy got shot because he's not white.

Jamil (thinks Kut likes cherries)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    dumbass should have dropped the gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....period end of story.......very very clean shoot....

Yeah. Dude has a gun. Was told many times to drop it. WAS BEGGED BY THE DISPATCHER to leave it. He kept saying he didn't have bullets. How can anyone know he's telling the truth? And if he didn't have bullets, WTF good would it do to meet the cops with it if he weren't trying to commit suicide by cop?

Liberty1916

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    Home
    Well let's not *****foot around. Kut's implication is that the guy got shot because he's not white.

Jamil (thinks Kut likes cherries)

Not sure if serious, and I don't want to make that "assumption". But if you're serious, then Kut should just say that. At least then we could have a real discussion without hiding behind a mask.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Yeah. Dude has a gun. Was told many times to drop it. WAS BEGGED BY THE DISPATCHER to leave it. He kept saying he didn't have bullets. How can anyone know he's telling the truth? And if he didn't have bullets, WTF good would it do to meet the cops with it if he weren't trying to commit suicide by cop?

we have a winner.......not a black,brown,white or green thing.....just a dumbass thing.....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not sure if serious, and I don't want to make that "assumption". But if you're serious, then Kut should just say that. At least then we could have a real discussion without hiding behind a mask.

Yeah. I'm serious. It's not a mask. It's obvious enough to me that this is why Kut posted that link. I think Kut thinks these cops would have talked a white guy down instead of shooting him. Or possibly more accurately, it may be more about language.

I think if you're holding a gun, when you see cops coming towards you with guns drawn, commanding you to drop the gun, I think you drop the gun within a few seconds or you'll probably get shot.

And like I said, what the **** was his dire need to bring a gun with him that he told the dispatcher didn't have any bullets?

Liberty1916

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    Home
    Yeah. I'm serious. It's not a mask. It's obvious enough to me that this is why Kut posted that link. I think Kut thinks these cops would have talked a white guy down instead of shooting him. Or possibly more accurately, it may be more about language.

Ok, fair enough. Assuming Kut doesn't dispute that, then I'd like Kut to explain WHY he thinks they would shoot a Latino but not a white guy.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    What does this have to do with "Free Speech" o the "Constitution".
    Those are limitations on the government stopping "Free Speech".
    The Constitution is limitations on the government, not on citizens.

When the POTUS calls on the NFL to penalize players who take a knee.

The President should not use his position or power to influence the actions of private companies and thier employees. He shouldnt be trying to convince the world that exercsing your rights is criminal either.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Who knelt at tonight's game?

Google-fu failed me, but did point out that someone tweeted up a mob to come kneel outside the stadium.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When the POTUS calls on the NFL to penalize players who take a knee.

The President should not use his position or power to influence the actions of private companies and thier employees. He shouldnt be trying to convince the world that exercsing your rights is criminal either.

The President is in an odd position here. Because of him having a position in the government, and the government may not regulate Free Speech.
    But... he is ALSO A CITIZEN. And as a citizen, he also has a Right to Free Speech.

So, how does that work out? He has a right, but he doesn't.

How about this?
    Has President Trump asked for a law that would enforce what he said?
    Has he "campaigned" on the issue?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Who showed more respect?
    [video=youtube;LsoQGWZpwF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsoQGWZpwF0[/video]
    VS
    [video=youtube;56QO94I2Uy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56QO94I2Uy8[/video]

Is it customary to sit make jokes during Reveille and To the Flag?
    http://www.usarmyband.com/pdf/AR_600_25.pdfKut (thinks there's some hypocrisy here)

Here's the full interview:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP7MTECQsPI

At the 17:20 mark, the Reveille begins, as a prelude to "To the Flag." Look at the crowd behind the president.

Last edited:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Who showed more respect?
    [video=youtube;LsoQGWZpwF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsoQGWZpwF0[/video]
    VS
    [video=youtube;56QO94I2Uy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56QO94I2Uy8[/video]

Is it customary to sit make jokes during Reveille and To the Flag?
    http://www.usarmyband.com/pdf/AR_600_25.pdfKut (thinks there's some hypocrisy here)

Here's the full interview:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP7MTECQsPI

At the 17:20 mark, the Reveille begins, as a prelude to "To the Flag." Look at the crowd behind the president.

Maybe link the protocol too while you're at it. President Trump's is neither a current or former member of the military. He's allowed to be unfamiliar with things just like the rest of us.

Nice try but nope.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe link the protocol too while you're at it. President Trump's is neither a current or former member of the military. He's allowed to be unfamiliar with things just like the rest of us.

Nice try but nope.

....Then he must have gone to most worthless military academy in the nation. Honestly, I don't know anyone who doesn't understand the respect given at Reveille... and as Commander in Chief, you think this is probably something he should be familiar with.

Edit: and I did post a protocol link in the original
    uattx.jpg

Liberty1916

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    Home
    There's a difference between purposely disrespecting something and inadvertently disrespecting something.

I notice you decided to ignore answering my question. I guess we'll never have an honest conversation as long as you keep your mask on.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    ....Then he must have gone to most worthless military academy in the nation. Honestly, I don't know anyone who doesn't understand the respect given at Reveille... and as Commander in Chief, you think this is probably something he should be familiar with.

Edit: and I did post a protocol link in the original
    uattx.jpg

The link you posted doesn't work for me. Doesn't matter anyway. You're doing what they're doing. Trying to gain traction and spinning out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom