• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    What'd you expect from a liberal subforrum on a liberal website? /r/indianapolis is bad enough, I can't imagine how much worse /r/bloomington must be.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    "Clowns' and "Bloomington" in the same sentence is generally redundant. Reading the comments leads me to "Clowns" "Bloomington" and "Mayor" in the same sentence being over-the-top redundant!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

sad-face-clown.jpg

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    https://www.reddit.com/r/bloomington/comments/4y8baq/people_open_carrying_pistols_around_town/

Boy I didn't think people could be so big of babies. Calling people who open carry "insecure man-babies" and even concealers calling out open carriers as "douchebags" who "give gun owners a bad name". It isn't like I expected better from Bloomington, but man that is some real clown-shoes talk.:dunno:

Did you also catch this older post about the guns at the city pool?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/bloomington/comments/4ty2wc/pistols_at_the_pool_machine_guns_on_parade_and/

What'd you expect from a liberal subforrum on a liberal website? /r/indianapolis is bad enough, I can't imagine how much worse /r/bloomington must be.

You haven't visited Reddit much have you?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    https://www.reddit.com/r/bloomington/comments/4y8baq/people_open_carrying_pistols_around_town/

Boy I didn't think people could be so big of babies. Calling people who open carry "insecure man-babies" and even concealers calling out open carriers as "douchebags" who "give gun owners a bad name". It isn't like I expected better from Bloomington, but man that is some real clown-shoes talk.:dunno:

Have you ever been in a gun shoppe?:D

Some people get upset over open carry because they project their own failings onto that person.

You know how the "scapegoat" got its name, yes? Open carriers are the scapegoat of the gun culture.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    "Clowns' and "Bloomington" in the same sentence is generally redundant. Reading the comments leads me to "Clowns" "Bloomington" and "Mayor" in the same sentence being over-the-top redundant!

Spot on.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well actually, I do.

Leviticus 16:10 But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the LORD, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.

Top Bottom