clown17.jpg

Since this is a gun forum.

robbman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2016
    Shelby county
    They are warning students this morning that there is a man with a handgun near campus and are telling them to lock down. I wonder how close you can walk around bloomington cc and have them scrambling like rabbits?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    My daughter asked me about open-carry just the other day. She works in a well-known sporting goods store that sells guns. Someone was open-carrying in the store and it caused a mild panic among the store employees. They all agreed later that the only reason someone would do it is because they want to intimidate others.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    My daughter asked me about open-carry just the other day. She works in a well-known sporting goods store that sells guns. Someone was open-carrying in the store and it caused a mild panic among the store employees. They all agreed later that the only reason someone would do it is because they want to intimidate others.

:wallbash:

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Have you ever been in a gun shoppe?:D

Some people get upset over open carry because they project their own failings onto that person.

You know how the "scapegoat" got its name, yes? Open carriers are the scapegoat of the gun culture.

like in ca? When a rash of OCers prompted the Dems to ban OC? Lolz

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    I guess all the insecure man babies who saved their lives and the lives of their families are idiots for being heros and not dead liberal victims

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I suggest an open carry walk through Bloomington. I've not lived there in a while but I'd make the trip to rustle some liberal jimmies and to get some good food.

"OMG I saw a group of armed men walking down Kirkwood. I told my Mom and she said she was going to get me to transfer to a safe place like Chicago's DuPaul University where open carry is not allowed!"

Top Bottom