GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is what happens when you raise people in communes without running water, they grow up talking about not needing showers...and try to force others to shower less often.
    Maybe it’s another angle to bring back the covid insanity, especially the “social distancing” lie. At least there’d be a good reason for it now. ;)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

The Biden administration is tightening the screws on “forever chemicals” used in the production of a wide range of consumer goods, such as nonstick cookware, camping gear, and fast-food packaging — a push that industry groups argue is overly restrictive and will drive up costs.

For some reason they really don't care.
    Someone is going to get rich from these regulations. While the poor and middle class get hammered again.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The Biden administration is tightening the screws on “forever chemicals” used in the production of a wide range of consumer goods, such as nonstick cookware, camping gear, and fast-food packaging — a push that industry groups argue is overly restrictive and will drive up costs.

For some reason they really don't care.
    Someone is going to get rich from these regulations. While the poor and middle class get hammered again.
    I mean, why not just say teflon. :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I mean, why not just say teflon. :dunno:
    But it's not just that, is it?

The PFAS chemical compound repels water, grease, oil, and heat and has been used to make certain cookware and nonstick pans; waterproof products, including umbrellas and hiking and fitness gear; and many types of food packaging, such as pizza boxes, to keep food from getting stuck to the packaging.

Or is it? I really don't know, but when I think Teflon, the first thing that comes to mind is cookware.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But it's not just that, is it?

The PFAS chemical compound repels water, grease, oil, and heat and has been used to make certain cookware and nonstick pans; waterproof products, including umbrellas and hiking and fitness gear; and many types of food packaging, such as pizza boxes, to keep food from getting stuck to the packaging.

Or is it? I really don't know, but when I think Teflon, the first thing that comes to mind is cookware.
    Teflon is a brand name. It contained PFAS but now they just want to distance themselves from it. But regardless, people have to invent phrases like “forever chemicals”.

Top Bottom