• STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Those are not men....they are scum.
    So you feel the same way about Catholic priests and supposedly "Christian Ministers/Pastors" that do the same thing...right?
    Because it seems to be far more pervasive in Christianity than other religions.

(That said, when it happens in a third world country, it takes far longer for the media to report it...if ever.)

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    So you feel the same way about Catholic priests and supposedly "Christian Ministers/Pastors" that do the same thing...right?

(That said, when it happens in a third world country, it takes far longer for the media to report it...if ever.)
    I believe Red is still on a forced vacation.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe

Because we (the Christian world) recognize child molestation as evil, inexcusable and loudly condemn it?

Islam, especially Central Asian countries, have boy diddling (bashi baza) as a normal part of their culture and theologically defend it as preventing lust with women.

Buddhist monasteries place little boys with “chaste” older monks, and tell them to cater to their every need. Pederasty is seen as beneficial for the development of young boys. Monks are holy and are never to be criticized, so any news are suppressed.

I’m not familiar enough with Hinduism, but rape seems to be extremely common, theologically and culturally excused, girl boy whatever.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Because we (the Christian world) recognize child molestation as evil, inexcusable and loudly condemn it?

Islam, especially Central Asian countries, have boy diddling (bashi baza) as a normal part of their culture and theologically defend it as preventing lust with women.

Buddhist monasteries place little boys with “chaste” older monks, and tell them to cater to their every need. Pederasty is seen as beneficial for the development of young boys. Monks are holy and are never to be criticized, so any news are suppressed.

I’m not familiar enough with Hinduism, but rape seems to be extremely common, theologically and culturally excused, girl boy whatever.
    First: what exactly do you mean by "the Christian world?" The world is not christian.
    While christianity might be the single largest sect (we can thank the Spanish Inquisition for that), it is not the majority of the religious population globally.

Second: just because you "recognize" the issue does not mean you are actively doing something about the issue. Those are two entirely different things. You might condemn it, but the religious leadership does not...see below.
    (The collective "you." Not YOU personally.)

Third: while the religious leaders recognize the issue...it still happens day in and day out. In fact, most of the religious leaders try to sweep it under the rug. And the issue is not just with children...grown women and men too. Abuse in religion is rampant. Not just in christianity but in all religions. The number of crimes committed in the name of some "god" is sickening. Religion just happens to be a great way to facilitate the crimes and hush the victims.
    Very sad...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    First: what exactly do you mean by "the Christian world?"
    I believe it would be better described as the western world belief system that roughly follows either Christian principles or related natural rights. Aka you and I.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    First: what exactly do you mean by "the Christian world?" The world is not christian.
    While christianity might be the single largest sect (we can thank the Spanish Inquisition for that), it is not the majority of the religious population globally.
    I'm guessing that he means Christians around the world.
    Second: just because you "recognize" the issue does not mean you are actively doing something about the issue. Those are two entirely different things. You might condemn it, but the religious leadership does not...see below.
    (The collective "you." Not YOU personally.)
    Don't think I've ever heard a major Christian leader say that child molestation is okay.
    Third: while the religious leaders recognize the issue...it still happens day in and day out. In fact, most of the religious leaders try to sweep it under the rug. And the issue is not just with children...grown women and men too. Abuse in religion is rampant. Not just in christianity but in all religions. The number of crimes committed in the name of some "god" is sickening. Religion just happens to be a great way to facilitate the crimes and hush the victims.
    Very sad...
    Perhaps some try to sweep it under the rug, I'm guessing that has more to do with liability issues rather than condoning it. I'd also like links to where it is most.

And WTF does adult victims have to do with child sex trafficking?

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    What proof of this do you have other than western anti Christian media? ALL men have evil in their hearts…
    Read further down in post #44 where I clarify that it is not just in christianity:
    "Abuse in religion is rampant. Not just in christianity but in all religions."

We probably know more about it in the US and Europe simply because we have more media outlets/news sources than other nations. Meaning that other nations that control the press hide these kinds of reports.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Don't think I've ever heard a major Christian leader say that child molestation is okay.
    You are correct. I've never heard that either. In fact I've never heard any religious leader say it's OK.
    That said, any "religious leader" turning a blind eye to the crime is tantamount to being an accomplice to the crime.

Perhaps some try to sweep it under the rug, I'm guessing that has more to do with liability issues rather than condoning it. I'd also like links to where it is most.
    Yes, because hiding it will make it go away. Just ask the catholic church (and many other protestant churches) how well that has turned out.

And WTF does adult victims have to do with child sex trafficking?
    Child sex trafficking is part of the larger human trafficking problem. It's not just about the children.
    I work for a public safety company. We specialize in Digital Forensics and Data Analysis. The information we pull from mobile devices, computers etc tell a much larger story. When we start following the block chain payments (and yes, that is possible too), we find that adult victims make up a very large portion of the human trafficking pie.
    Point being...it is all part of a much larger problem that is not being addressed well.

We as humans tend to have more sympathy towards children as they cannot fend for themselves on any level.
    So it goes with many adults as well. Many adults cannot defend themselves either when a gun is being pointed in their faces...they get sold into slavery and sex work as well.

And by the way..."Thoughts and Prayers" won't solve this.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And by the way..."Thoughts and Prayers" won't solve this.
    Sez you. :stickpoke:

Just messin with you. You are correct. ONLY doing that wont help enough. Its part of a two pronged approach.

Well, except for the "Thoughts". We can DEFINITELY agree on that. Just thinking about something is lazy and never solved anything like this. And just so you know, When you roll your eyes over those of us who pray over something, we probably feel the same level of "well that's useless." when somebody offers their thoughts. Great. You arent ignoring the problem. But you arent doing anything either. And that helps exactly how? :):

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Just messin with you. You are correct. ONLY doing that wont help enough. Its part of a two pronged approach.

Well, except for the "Thoughts". We can DEFINITELY agree on that. Just thinking about something is lazy and never solved anything like this. And just so you know, When you roll your eyes over those of us who pray over something, we probably feel the same level of "well that's useless." when somebody offers their thoughts. Great. You arent ignoring the problem. But you arent doing anything either. And that helps exactly how? :):
    What can we do to stop this?
    I've asked for harsher punishment however the state doesn't seem interested.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County

Actually, I don't roll my eyes at "those of you who pray."
    I cannot, nor would I try to deny you of your right to believe in a god. But I also won't stand for anyone trying to shove their faith down my throat. (Besides, the Catholic priests have had a lock on that for decades.)

Our founding fathers came to this land, not to form a christian nation, but give themselves the freedoms and rights to practice whatever faith they chose...including the right to not practice any faith!

Believe, don't believe. I really do not care one way or the other...to each his own.
    We have much bigger problems to figure out beyond who's god is the right god...or no god.

As far as doing something, I am. The company I work for supports many, many State and Local LE agencies, several three letter Federal agencies, several DoD agencies, and several NFP agencies like Exodus Road. (https://theexodusroad.com/ And yes, I have met Matt Parker several times.)
    We supply equipment and expertise to all of the aforementioned.

In short...I can talk the talk, AND walk the walk on this topic. Peace!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Just handle it like Vlad used to handle Turks.

WATMVlad02.1200.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    harsher punishment is the only answer. millstones around the neck has been a suggestion for millenia and I still think its a good idea.
    Until we stop them from teaching it and spreading it, tougher punishment is not going to make much difference.

They are teaching at colleges to normalize and give rights to kids who have been groomed into sex work,to protect them as sex workers. That is something we can stop and fight to make a difference.

this kind of crap.

Some of you are aware I try to help anyway I can(fostering). I still want to do more to help end this insanity before it starts. After the fact is much harder to deal with than fighting before it starts. I had to turn down accepting another 13 year old trafficked girl from and in Indiana just last night. With who I have now(CANS 7,the highest/hardest there is. I am actually one of the few therapeutic homes in the state who can handle a child with needs that demanding.) I can not handle another right now.
    If you are willing to learn(they have very different needs than a normal child),have the patience and ability,and a spare room Indiana has over 1400 kids currently in need of a foster home. That number grows almost daily. Check around your area. I know for example the juvenile detention center in Johnson county now houses more kids waiting for foster homes than it does criminals.

If you want to know more about fostering you can PM me and I will answer what I can,and what I can not I will point you to a source that can.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom