• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That dude SCREAMED predator. He was on my radar 3 seconds in.
    I wasn't sure if it would be him or the chick with the holes in her pants to be honest. If they hadn't started adding the red circles telling you where to look, I'd have thought he was just some (normally dressed) dude talking on the phone. Guess it goes to show you, you really can't judge a book by its cover.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I wasn't sure if it would be him or the chick with the holes in her pants to be honest. If they hadn't started adding the red circles telling you where to look, I'd have thought he was just some (normally dressed) dude talking on the phone. Guess it goes to show you, you really can't judge a book by its cover.
    It was his body language. He was rigid and distracted. And kept looking over at the girl. I could tell by his motions he wasnt really involved mentally in that phone call.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It was his body language. He was rigid and distracted. And kept looking over at the girl. I could tell by his motions he wasnt really involved mentally in that phone call.
    I admit I was looking at the holes in the girl's pants and got distracted. I wasn't rigid, but I'm old, so... :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Okay, but you can't shoot a guy for leaning against the wall and talking on his phone. Well, I mean, you could, but it would be pretty hard to defend in court. Unfortunately, the legal system doesn't allow the Paul Kersey types anymore.
    give him that extra 5 seconds to push the girl.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    a bullet in the brain solves that problem.
    Okay, but you can't shoot a guy for leaning against the wall and talking on his phone. Well, I mean, you could, but it would be pretty hard to defend in court. Unfortunately, the legal system doesn't allow the Paul Kersey types anymore.
    Nobody said anything about courts, legalaties or other such nonsense. Only that it would solve the problem.

:)

Top Bottom