• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    if you dont mind a poly lower (been done for decades with pistols) then new frontier armory makes a great stripped lower. they can be had from www.joeboboutfitters.com for $45 and if you spend at least $90 you get free shipping.

if you must have a metal lower, i believe www.rguns.net sells sells a delaware machinery mil-spec forged lower for $65

Kernal1984

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Scottsburg
    Watch palmetto state armorys website for a blemished lower receiver.

From the reviews most can't even find the blem and I think they are about 60 bucks

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    My friend bought a poly lower 2 1500's ago for less around $100 for the complete lower and the thing shoots awesome in my opinion. It matched right up to the other parts he'd assembled.

I've watched a lot of stress tests of them on the net and I definitely would consider one...

:twocents:

Checkfoo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Beat the HE!! out of my New Frontier. I got a stripped lw-15 and then stuffed it with metal parts. The thing is awesome. After I saw the video of the guy using it as a boost step into a truck I was sold.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    PSA blemishes lowers were on sale a couple of weeks ago for $59.99 and they require a $7 shipping fee on each, so $66.99 to your FFL for a top quality aluminum lower is about the best deal you will find. But you have to wait for a sale and next time the price might have gone up.

I know that gun shop on 44 in Franklin had some from the last sale and I think they wanted 70 or 75 for them. I couldn't find any "blemish" on any of them either.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Not sure where you are geographically, but we have Aero Precision stripped lowers at $99.95 and CMMG complete lowers w/ collapsible stock at $239.95. Both are mil-spec aluminum.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I saw Delaware lowers at the Indy1500 this past weekend but they were all $100 each. Where can I find ones for $65? And can those even be ordered online by a non-FFL holder?

The lower receiver of an AR platform is the only serialized part of the entire (non-NFA) build. Therefore it is the only part you have to fill out a 4473 for.

Simply put... you have to have them shipped to an FFL and cut the red tape to purchase. Usually involves having said FFL FAX their info to business first, then most likely a $30-$50 transfer fee. But yes a non-FFL can place the order.

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Simply put... you have to have them shipped to an FFL and cut the red tape to purchase. Usually involves having said FFL FAX their info to business first, then most likely a $30-$50 transfer fee. But yes a non-FFL can place the order.

So for a Delaware stripped lower, though the online price might be $65, $30-50 gets added on by the time it reaches an FFL dealer?

Top Bottom