But I thought only the POLICE were worthy of packing heat.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    " Let's not take any chances men!! Shoot up any Japanese made pickups. ON SIGHT!!!"

Last edited:

Shwaisey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Let me get this straight:

>Highly trained, knowledgeable guy, Law Enforcement and Military veteran
    >Supposedly gets the cold shoulder and treated wrongly for supposed honest actions
    >Reverts to training and starts one man guerrilla war

All he wanted was some coffee and to be on his way but was dropped off on the outskirts of town?
    images

images

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Can they not tell the difference between a blue toyota an a grey nissan?
    Idjits.:n00b:

Can't tell the make for sure from the picture but it definitely ain't grey.

unfreakingbelieveable.

So this ****ing moron just started shooting at the back of a blue truck because he thought it it could possibly be the suspect?

Is this a joke or is that the actual picture?

Holy ****! Look at that truck. Hope the people inside were uninjured. And I hope they sue the living hell out of those cops and their department. I'd really like to see criminal charges against them, but we all know that's highly unlikely to happen.

Sue the cops and the department so the citizens can fit the bill? The officer(s) involved in this mess should be held personally accountable, not the department. He/she/they need to be behind bars...I can only hope that happens.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Is this a joke or is that the actual picture?

Its the actual pic from the LA Times web story that Rookie linked.

Photo: A pickup truck is riddled with bullets after officers opened fire in Torrance on Tuesday morning, wounding two women who were delivering newspapers. The women's vehicle is similar to the one suspect Christopher Jordan Dorner is believed to be driving. Credit: Wally Skalij / Los Angeles Times

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They should be searching for the cops in patrol cars instead of the suspect, the cops are causing much more damage

Yep. Not to belittle the injuries, but this is an absolute PR nightmare. I'm thinking if I were the CoP, I'd be arresting the criminally reckless shooters on my force and then resign.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    We'll never know ....

..... just how many citizens were "murdered" by LEO in the last 20 years. Those*stats are not kept; the killer-cop just moves on to another job, in a "western state" and the school-teacher victim is left to be forgotten. "Nuthin' to see here; move along."
    Oh come on and take off your tin foil hat................I don't think he had murdered anyone prior to that unless you read something I didn't. :laugh:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    They're going insane because this guy has threatened not only the police he feels slighted him, but their families as well. I just got done reading his letter, and he specifically tells officers not directly named as targets to not be involved, or they will be terminated. So they're shooting first, and letting the taxpayers foot the bill later. This is a nightmare in every sense of the word. How many innocents have been shot already? This man is living proof you can only push a human being so far before he is forced to fight back. I don't necessarily condone his stated course of action, but they have to have expected some sort of reaction. It may not have been this, but they had to expect something. The saddest thing here is that an unknowable number of people are going to be hurt/killed, all because of a culture of injustice everyone knows exists, but is denied, feels the walls closing in on them, and is fighting to protect itself. I don't know whether there'll be any investigation after the fact -- whether by the news media or those in authority -- or if it'll just be swept under the rug as a "lone nut" scenario. The only thing that's certain is that a great deal of misery has been unleashed, and it's impossible to know where it will end, or how much it will cost in blood and treasure.

Last edited:

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I have friends that live out in California and they talk about the crazy crap that the officers and polititians pull. They are very much tinfoil hat wearers...but this type of action isn't very surprising them I am sure. They live in Southern California....and were talking about wanting to go out and do some cnayon carving today as they knew they wouldn't run into any officers patroling.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    It's not a defense that the vehicle was the same as the subjects... I hope everyone comes out okay in this and that they stop the guy.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I have friends that live out in California and they talk about the crazy crap that the cops do. They are very much tinfoil hat wearers...but this type of action isn't surprising them at least.
    Sounds like maybe they are not tin foil hat wearers, you are simply a non believer that thinks the state is more right then they are. :dunno:

Top Bottom