But I thought only the POLICE were worthy of packing heat.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    6a00d8341c630a53ef017ee850259a970d-640wi

Holy ****! Look at that truck. Hope the people inside were uninjured. And I hope they sue the living hell out of those cops and their department. I'd really like to see criminal charges against them, but we all know that's highly unlikely to happen.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Holy ****! Look at that truck. Hope the people inside were uninjured. And I hope they sue the living hell out of those cops and their department. I'd really like to see criminal charges against them, but we all know that's highly unlikely to happen.

This.

Can you imagine if John Q. Permitholder started spraying bullets like that, because he was too f'in stupid to know the difference between a Nissan Titan and a Toyota Tacoma?

Nor they even bother to identify the driver, just "ZOMG!! pickup truck!!! start shooting!!!!"

Morons.

Tell me again how police are highly trained. :rolleyes:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    California's police officers confiscate guns that are legal in most other states, are currently shooting innocent people and their vehicles and missing the alleged bad guy. Reminds me of a bunch of movies I have seen like Rules Of Engagement with Sam Jackson. I am willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. I have not seen him break any laws.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Wait---cops (and military) with guns can go crazy? OMG, this shakes the core philosophy of liberal beliefs that only cops should have guns...what to do, what to do, oh my!

Call 911 and curl up. Doesn't matter whether the killer is a criminal or a cop, the proper role of the citizen is to die without a peep.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

One shot in the hand and the other shot in the back.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Why were the police even shooting at that point. Know your target?

The folks in Kalifornia might be better off with some Indiana hillbillies patrolling their streets.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    California's police officers confiscate guns that are legal in most other states, are currently shooting innocent people and their vehicles and missing the alleged bad guy. Reminds me of a bunch of movies I have seen like Rules Of Engagement with Sam Jackson. I am willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. I have not seen him break any laws.

I think you may have stumbled upon something there...If CA police officers are representative of CA citizens in general, maybe it's a good idea if they aren't allowed to walk around armed:D

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Really? How many movies come out of Hollywood with this same scenario? Rogue cop wanted by the rest of police force, dead preferred. Bruce Willis-16Blocks, Mark Wahlberg-Shooter, Walking Tall, Etc......

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Really? How many movies come out of Hollywood with this same scenario? Rogue cop wanted by the rest of police force, dead preferred. Bruce Willis-16Blocks, Mark Wahlberg-Shooter, Walking Tall, Etc......

Ahhh, yeah, that's what is happening.... :rolleyes:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Boring bit of trivia...The original Walking Tall movie was filmed in and around my home town. You wouldn't believe how many people I knew said they were in that movie as extras.:D

Top Bottom