• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Yeah, Donnelly voted for obamacare, against the Kavanaugh confirmation and to keep federal funding for Planned Parenthood, all of which, I guess, is great. I mean, at least he's better than a RINO.

In a Senate with a tight majority either way, a single donkey can do a hell of a lot of damage in six years.
    So you're willing to vote for Young (who has been voting along with Democrats) just in case he actually might do a conservative vote once out of 6 votes?
    I'm not trying to tell you not to vote for him you are an American you can vote for whomever you want. You have been told about his leftist voting habits. It's your choice.

Republicans are supposed to win both houses, or should win if no election fraud. He isn't needed, even if the Democrat party Steam rolls and takes both houses with a large majority it still won't matter if Young got voted out.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    So you're willing to vote for Young (who has been voting along with Democrats) just in case he actually might do a conservative vote once out of 6 votes?
    I'm not trying to tell you not to vote for him you are an American you can vote for whomever you want. You have been told about his leftist voting habits. It's your choice.

Republicans are supposed to win both houses, or should win if no election fraud. He isn't needed, even if the Democrat party Steam rolls and takes both houses with a large majority it still won't matter if Young got voted out.
    I can see that you and I will never come to common ground on this issue, but different drummers being what they are, c’est la vie. I have combed the internet, and with one rare exception, find nothing to trigger such a strong reaction against Young. I certainly cannot find a shred of evidence that he votes with the donkeys 83% of the time, as you claim. In any case, yes, I will always vote for the most conservative candidate that has a chance of being elected; that will be virtually never for someone with a (D) after their name. You might want to take a gander at this site--these people hate Young even more than you do: https://dumptoddyoung.com/

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I can see that you and I will never come to common ground on this issue, but different drummers being what they are, c’est la vie. I have combed the internet, and with one rare exception, find nothing to trigger such a strong reaction against Young. I certainly cannot find a shred of evidence that he votes with the donkeys 83% of the time, as you claim. In any case, yes, I will always vote for the most conservative candidate that has a chance of being elected; that will be virtually never for someone with a (D) after their name. You might want to take a gander at this site--these people hate Young even more than you do: https://dumptoddyoung.com/
    Well obviously you passed over the gun control he just passed, you also didn't see he voted to for a 1.5 trillion package that funds leftist programs and groups for another 30 years depending on how much they spend. That's two just recently that you must not think is voting with Democrats.

When your child and you are at your favorite restaurant and the child slaps you and tells you to shut up do you reward that behavior?
    Because that's what voting for Young does. He thinks he can do whatever because he has an R beside his name and he's a Marine.
    You go right ahead looking the other way and rewarding him for doing wrong and he'll just keep doing it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    S. 2938 voted for
    H.R. 2471 voted for
    S.Con.Res.14 Police voted for
    S.Con.Res.14 - Balancing the Budget voted against
    H.R. 1799 voted for
    S.Con.Res.5 - Deficit Reduction voted against

@oze
    Now go look these few up since you can't find anything wrong with his wonderful voting record. This is just a few.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is not true. It is a strategy of dems to weaken republican candidates. His voting record s near 60% conservative as I have seen. Not 5%…

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I think this is a key factor of why we don’t have to vote for the lessor of two evils. Otherwise we do, IMO.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well obviously you passed over the gun control he just passed, you also didn't see he voted to for a 1.5 trillion package that funds leftist programs and groups for another 30 years depending on how much they spend. That's two just recently that you must not think is voting with Democrats.

When your child and you are at your favorite restaurant and the child slaps you and tells you to shut up do you reward that behavior?
    Because that's what voting for Young does. He thinks he can do whatever because he has an R beside his name and he's a Marine.
    You go right ahead looking the other way and rewarding him for doing wrong and he'll just keep doing it.
    So, who did you work for during the primary in order to try to get a candidate you like better than Young?

And vis a vis the votes you mention, if the candidate you run gets defeated by a Democrat do you think they would not vote for the 1.5 trillion or gun control? Not to mention one more D might give that party control of the senate which gives them the ability to control what does or does not come to the floor

IMO oze has the better plan

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And wont those fleeing be thrilled when Newsome gets the nod to run in place of Grandpa in 2024?
    "Well s***!!! We left CA to get away from this clown's failed policies. If he wins we're gonna have to move to Canada to get out from under him again!"

:):
    Its like leaving a company because your supervisor sucks, only to get a company email 6 months later announcing the new CEO... You old boss!

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I think this is a key factor of why we don’t have to vote for the lessor of two evils. Otherwise we do, IMO.
    Just like our side taking the Senate (which was going to save us) was a sure thing in 2020? The idea that definitely probably maybe the elephants could possibly take both the House and Senate does not make me comfortable about ceding Young's Senate seat to the donkeys.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Just like our side taking the Senate (which was going to save us) was a sure thing in 2020? The idea that definitely probably maybe the elephants could possibly take both the House and Senate does not make me comfortable about ceding Young's Senate seat to the donkeys.
    I’m with your logic a lot more on this particular race than I have been at other points.

Top Bottom