• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Big city dwellers vote for liberals. Even when the liberals do nothing positive. Sadly, that's just the way it is. Here on the "Sunnyside" everyone who can afford to, lives here, rather than Louisville. I hear a steady stream of first hand accounts of what a bottomless pit is located across the river from commuters. That's in addition to what the local news stations allow to be reported. Just today the local news reported that the chief of police in Louisville admitted that there is a gang problem! What a joke. There has been a gang problem there for many years! How many businesses, especially restaurants, are being investigated for laundering money for the cartels? The answer is crickets!
    I have an Indianapolis address and Carson "represents" :rolleyes: my district. I assure you he does not represent me, and I have never voted for him.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Someone needs to ask Hogsett how he plans on taking away the firearms from the people committing the crimes? I have always wondered that.

Actually I know how to do it, but unfortunately it is after the fact. Putting them in jail and throwing away the key is the best way to take the firearms out of the hands of the criminal element. DUH!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Hog**** needs to be pressed on this question:

Where were you when the rioters were burning and looting the city and you told law enforcement to stand down?

Where were you on May 29, 2021, May 30, 2021, and May 31 of 2021?

Where the **** were you and what the **** were you doing?

Instead, the press ****s around with this bread and circus bull**** hog**** and the worthless city council peddles and the sheep give the ****** a pass.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    There is a reason this is presented now.
    The murder rate is about what it was last year, but the homicide rate is higher.
    Self defense shootings are homicides, but not murders.
    Hogsett seems upset that law abiding people are defending themselves and seems determined to reduce self defense shootings.
    Take a shortcut, mayor, just make it illegal to resist criminals.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Why do reporters not ask this pos some questions?

Has anyone asked joe hog**** where he was when the rioters were burning and looting the city and he told law enforcement to stand down?

Hey hog****.
    Where were you on May 29, 2021, May 30, 2021, and May 31 of 2021?

Where the **** were you and what the **** were you doing?
    Stinky feet was in his bunker getting his burr haircut. He only comes out to pander to the minorities and get photo-ops. Jefferson Shreve is so going to kick his sorry butt in November, and I only wish that somehow, the Lord would boot the anti-Semite andre carson too.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Stinky feet was in his bunker getting his burr haircut. He only comes out to pander to the minorities and get photo-ops. Jefferson Shreve is so going to kick his sorry butt in November, and I only wish that somehow, the Lord would boot the anti-Semite andre carson too.
    Not if the normal majority comes and pulls a straight D like they normally do. I have no expectations Bored Rich Guy(tm) will do anything except come close to winning.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Not if the normal majority comes and pulls a straight D like they normally do. I have no expectations Bored Rich Guy(tm) will do anything except come close to winning.

Yep.....Many ******** are just fine with Indianapolis turning into a ***hole.

Hell, hog**** even told law enforcement to stand down so thugs could burn, loot, and murder without interference.

hog**** can go to Hell.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yep.....Many ******** are just fine with Indianapolis turning into a ***hole.

Hell, hog**** even told law enforcement to stand down so thugs could burn, loot, and murder without interference.

hog**** can go to Hell.
    Lets be accurate. It is believed the Mayor was incommunicado that weekend. It was his (now former) Deputy Mayor of Neighborhood Engagement Dr. David Hampton that was on scene Friday and told officers to stand down, allowing it to flair up. IMPD was under no obligation to listen to him, but admin did. Lots of fail that weekend

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Lets be accurate. It is believed the Mayor was incommunicado that weekend. It was his (now former) Deputy Mayor of Neighborhood Engagement Dr. David Hampton that was on scene Friday and told officers to stand down, allowing it to flair up. IMPD was under no obligation to listen to him, but admin did. Lots of fail that weekend
    And his constituents STILL deserve to know where he was that weekend. But sadly none of the complicit media is willing to hold his feet to the fire. And he sure doesnt give them any opportunity since he refuses to do press conferences and only does photo ops.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    And his constituents STILL deserve to know where he was that weekend. But sadly none of the complicit media is willing to hold his feet to the fire. And he sure doesnt give them any opportunity since he refuses to do press conferences and only does photo ops.

He was probably in Portland Oregon learning how to let the city burn and still make a profit for himself.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I sent a message to "Here 4 the Kids" telling them Indianapolis is in desperate need of their help to hold a sit-in at City Hall demanding he get off his ass immediately and send the PD and Sheriff out to seize all guns and ammunition, that his proposed ordinance is the sign of cowardice, and that he needs to be a bold leader that stands above the rest like Newsom's 28th Amendment.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    As a life long Indy resident, I remember when certain streets were built, repaved. Blacktop roadways have about a 15yr service life here. So many of the streets out here have not been touched in the last 30 years. The last 3 or 4 Mayors have paid little attention to infrastructure basics, like streets. He is responsible for some of course, but lets be honest here, you don't create a Billion dollars is needed repairs in 2 terms a Mayor. There is a line of responsibility here, he is just at the end of it. I have my issues with the Mayor, likely no more than I have with most politicians, but I don't beat him up too bad on this topic because he inherited most all of it.

Meanwhile, they are completely replacing the bus stops on the "Red Line" that they just built three years ago, because of cheap materials used, and the flawed design.

I would guess that whoever was awarded the original contract either had family on the board, or a substantial "donation" was given.

Either way, it's a crooked deal, and the taxpayers are on the hook for it.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Meanwhile, they are completely replacing the bus stops on the "Red Line" that they just built three years ago, because of cheap materials used, and the flawed design.

I would guess that whoever was awarded the original contract either had family on the board, or a substantial "donation" was given.

Either way, it's a crooked deal, and the taxpayers are on the hook for it.
    I’ve been working with the crew who has been doing the repairs on the bus stops. You know what the superintendent told me was the reason for having to repair the stops so quickly after being built just three years ago?

“Apparently the buses were heavier than they thought they were.”

I’m tired of people passing the buck to the generation before them and not taking responsibility for their “leadership,” which they so desperately wanted that they spent millions in campaigning for a $100,000+ per year job.

Top Bottom