3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Greencastle, IN

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

IC 35-47-11.1-2 Political subdivision regulation of firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories prohibited Sec. 2. Except as provided in section 4 of this chapter, a political subdivision may not regulate: (1) firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories; (2) the ownership, possession, carrying, transportation, registration, transfer, and storage of firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories; and (3) commerce in and taxation of firearms, firearm ammunition, and firearm accessories. As added by P.L.152-2011, SEC.4.

IC 35-47-11.1-5 Civil actions concerning political subdivision violations Sec. 5. A person adversely affected by an ordinance, a measure, an enactment, a rule, or a policy adopted or enforced by a political subdivision that violates this chapter may file an action in a court with competent jurisdiction against the political subdivision for: (1) declarative and injunctive relief; and (2) actual and consequential damages attributable to the Indiana Code 2016 violation. As added by P.L.152-2011, SEC.4.

dancing-dance.gif

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Why do reporters not ask this pos some questions?

Has anyone asked joe hog**** where he was when the rioters were burning and looting the city and he told law enforcement to stand down?

Hey hog****.
    Where were you on May 29, 2021, May 30, 2021, and May 31 of 2021?

Where the **** were you and what the **** were you doing?

Johnman98

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2021
    Indianapolis, IN
    Funny, last I checked firearms regulations are preempted by state law (IC 35-47-11.1-2). The only way to do what he is claiming he's going to do is to change state law, and the mayor of a municipality has absolutely zero authority to do that.

Edit: BehindblueIs beat me to it.
    These political buffoons just like to give the appearance they are doing something to gain votes.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    "In addition, the city is unveiling a new “I Choose Peace” pledge with Indianapolis Public Safety Foundation to provide outlets for neighbors, organizations and businesses to share why they choose to eject violence and promote peace in their neighborhoods."

Ah....new "Peace in the Streets" signs.

What a ******* clown.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The idiot wants to ban semi-auto guns because of the incompetence of the chief of police and prosecutors in Marion County! If the woke democrats would let the police do their jobs without fear of libtard retaliation, then Indy could start becoming a safe place. Enough with handcuffing the police; start handcuffing criminals and miscreants. Period! :rockwoot:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Yep, s****ing on legal gun owners and veteran cops.

You've been here a bit longer than me. I've never seen IPD/IMPD officers leave to go to outlying departments until a few years ago. Maybe a few here and there to go to another state to follow a spouse or something, but never to surrounding counties. Now it's a steady drain.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    You've been here a bit longer than me. I've never seen IPD/IMPD officers leave to go to outlying departments until a few years ago. Maybe a few here and there to go to another state to follow a spouse or something, but never to surrounding counties. Now it's a steady drain.
    It has never happened like it is happening now. If I was younger I'd leave in a heartbeat.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The Democrat plan is working. Don't have to defund the police when you can just depopulate the police departments.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    From the Fox 59 article, he is blaming Constitutional Carry as the reason for the “increased gun violence” and not the activist prosecutor who won’t lock people up when they need to be.

“As of last July 1, police across Indiana were rendered mostly powerless to inquire about the legality of the possession of a gun unless officers were investigating a specific crime.

Merchants and business owners in Broad Ripple Village have recently lamented that IMPD is powerless to stop the influx of guns being carried out in the open due to Indiana’s Constitutional Carry law.

IMPD has investigated several shootings in Broad Ripple this year, including one that lead to an officer-involved wounding of a man who fired at officers last winter.”

Top Bottom