• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Hey forgive me I'm new to this site and to guns in general I can't reply to a lot of threads it says "insufficient privileges"

I saw your post looking for .38 special ammo. I have 2 boxes, had a revolver to go with it but it got stolen, so did my sig p290 I have my gun permit now but I didn't even get to shoot thoes guns I had, I've only shot 1 bullet.

If you have anything you'd want to trade for the boxes of ammo I'm open to suggestions
    You're gonna get in trouble!

We aren't allowed to post items for trade or sell until 50 posts or paying for a site supporter status.....with 2 posts you may not not that yet.

So welcome!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

We aren't allowed to post items for trade or sell until 50 posts or paying for a site supporter status.....with 2 posts you may not not that yet.

So welcome!

tumblr_mobtkocVNi1qfhux7o2_500.gifv

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

So welcome!
    Should have read this person's introduction post. Basically the same thing minus trying to sell ammo. Very strange post to say the least...

Damsel380

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2021
    Plainfield, IN

So welcome!
    Whoops, thanks for letting me know! I messaged the admin asking because I didn't know why it wouldn't let me reply

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Whoops, thanks for letting me know! I messaged the admin asking because I didn't know why it wouldn't let me reply
    No problem. After seeing your other post sorry you are going through all those troubles

I am the nicest guy you will meet here. I am sorry that you to inform you though that I am already taken.

I am sure you will shine on the other side of all this.

Damsel380

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2021
    Plainfield, IN
    Thanks for the positive feedback No need to be sorry about being taken I'm avoidant on getting into another relationship, it'd be nice to get it right the next time I do

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    No problem. After seeing your other post sorry you are going through all those troubles

I am the nicest guy you will meet here. I am sorry that you to inform you though that I am already taken.

I am sure you will shine on the other side of all this.
    " I'm a grouchy bear until I'm not." That's how my children introduced me to their friends, and I would growl at them. They all got a good laugh out of it.

I do identify as a grizzly and sometimes cross dress as one :):

Top Bottom