Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Blake just said on ABC news, that he did have a knife. He dropped it. He picked it up, so that he could "put it away".

So much for all those that claimed he was "unarmed"

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Blake just said on ABC news, that he did have a knife. He dropped it. He picked it up, so that he could "put it away".

He dropped an *open* pocketknife out of his pocket.... I figure either he doesn’t have much there to worry about, or he doesn’t want to have much there to worry about

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    That interview was the softest piece of agitprop BS I think I've ever seen. They just let him spew his nonsense and rationalizations and counterfactuals without a word of questioning. He's lying and lying, we have evidence that he's lying, and the interviewer just lets him do it.

Jacob Blake is a garbage human who both deserved and enthusiastically earned exactly what he got.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

2020 was the year that gave us the term, "Unarmed except for a knife."

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Generally, it's a problem, if you're out on bail, move, and don't tell the court of your new residence; nor that you left in the first place.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Generally, it's a problem, if you're out on bail, move, and don't tell the court of your new residence; nor that you left in the first place.
    From the NY Post piece
    But in a court filing this week, the teen’s lawyers said he’s not AWOL, but in a safe houseand said authorities knew that, Newsweek reported.

Defense attorney Mark Richards said his office spoke to prosecutors as early as November about his client moving to a safer home because he has received death threats.

“It is noteworthy that the state has only now decided to file a motion to increase bond in this case, despite having corresponded with (defense attorney Corey) Chirafisi regarding the change in Kyle’s residence over two months ago,” Richards wrote.

The court motion also claims that former Rittenhouse lawyer John Pierce was told by a Kenosha Police Department captain that he “absolutely should not provide” the teen’s actual address after he was released on bond due to safety concerns.
    All assertions that can be proven or disproven. I believe I will wait for that as I have no doubt plenty of Biden voters would like to see this kid suffer as much as possible

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    From the NY Post piece

All assertions that can be proven or disproven. I believe I will wait for that as I have no doubt plenty of Biden voters would like to see this kid suffer as much as possible
    The first article had this tidbit
    Richards claimed upon Rittenhouse's release, he was told not to disclose the location of his "safe house."

He said a member of the defense team contacted prosecutors to provide Rittenhouse's new address if it was filed under seal because of safety concerns.

Richards said the prosecutor refused that request.

He said he would provide Rittenhouse's current address if it were kept confidential by the court.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Saw elsewhere. Wondering if it applies:

"While I don't disagree fully with post, I do wonder; what evidence is there to indicate charges?

My response:
    Firearm discharged in the line of duty, against an unarmed person. Period. It warrants judicial review."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Saw elsewhere. Wondering if it applies:

"While I don't disagree fully with post, I do wonder; what evidence is there to indicate charges?

My response:
    Firearm discharged in the line of duty, against an unarmed person. Period. It warrants judicial review."
    ...but if it's an armed person it doesn't?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The first article had this tidbit
    So the kid's defense attorney has proof to those claims? Because just saying it, doesn't make it so. The defense attorney has every right to appeal to the court as anyone else, right? so at the very least, it would be smart to have on file, a notice that he and his client attempted to immediately notify the prosecutor of the move, and that it wasn't accepted. Can that not be done?

Top Bottom