Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No, Dennis the Menace aka Dennis Mitchell
    It's really sad when you try to act like you don't know, to bait someone. Especially when he's been called that through out this thread and among other threads
    It seems you’re looking for reasons to be offended. I’m baiting people to say “yes” now? Anything else you’re looking to be upset with? Though it is funny, that you actually got baited over something I didn’t even intend.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It seems you’re looking for reasons to be offended. I’m baiting people to say “yes” now? Anything else you’re looking to be upset with? Though it is funny, that you actually got baited over something I didn’t even intend.
    Then what was your reason for asking a question to which (unless you've been reading this thread with your eyes closed) you already knew the answer?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I really hope he wakes up on a nice island with extradition, because letting it go to trial is an awfully big chance.
    I also hope he learned something from this.

Sure, he has some things to learn..... but he did execute his self defense pretty well. He even took out a pedophile in the process!

PLEASE PUT ME ON THAT JURY

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Sure, he has some things to learn..... but he did execute his self defense pretty well. He even took out a pedophile in the process!

PLEASE PUT ME ON THAT JURY
    I would say he survived it, but was more lucky than anything.
    And yes I hope people like me and you are on that jury

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh, I wasn't baited
    I just wanted you to know everyone sees through your games
    I think you’re overthinking it bro. No need to be paranoid over nothing.
    Or maybe it’s not nothing, but more a curiosity as to why people are celebrating a kid, who made some bad, though not illegal, choices.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So the kid's defense attorney has proof to those claims? Because just saying it, doesn't make it so. The defense attorney has every right to appeal to the court as anyone else, right? so at the very least, it would be smart to have on file, a notice that he and his client attempted to immediately notify the prosecutor of the move, and that it wasn't accepted. Can that not be done?
    Richards claimed upon Rittenhouse's release, he was told not to disclose the location of his "safe house."

He said a member of the defense team contacted prosecutors to provide Rittenhouse's new address if it was filed under seal because of safety concerns.

Richards said the prosecutor refused that request.

He said he would provide Rittenhouse's current address if it were kept confidential by the court.
    Did you not see/read this that KLB posted. Would it make sense to you to move the kid because; death threats only to have the prosecutor make the new address public

I'm being told on INGO that it is OK to kill unarmed protestors to protect lawmakers from unknown and ill defined threats, Kyle's lawyer doesn't even want to kill anybody - he just wants the location of a client whose life has been threatened to be kept confidential

Kinda seems like the prosecutor is simultaneously doing all he can to ensure the location isn't disclosed while seeking to prosecute because the location isn't disclosed. The prosecutor needs to be *****-slapped by the court

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think you’re overthinking it bro. No need to be paranoid over nothing.
    Or maybe it’s not nothing, but more a curiosity as to why people are celebrating a kid, who made some bad, though not illegal, choices.
    INGO teaches me that 'Justice for [fill in the blank]' means 'Arrest and charge the people I want, with what I want, and return the verdict I want'

Justice for [Kyle Rittenhouse]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Perhaps that says something about people's expectations?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    INGO teaches me that 'Justice for [fill in the blank]' means 'Arrest and charge the people I want, with what I want, and return the verdict I want'

Justice for [Kyle Rittenhouse]

I thought justice for (fill in blank) meant burn the private property in your neighborhood and claim victim status when the neighborhood is blighted.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    “It is noteworthy that the state has only now decided to file a motion to increase bond in this case, despite having corresponded with (defense attorney Corey) Chirafisi regarding the change in Kyle’s residence over two months ago,” Richards wrote.
    Unless his attorney misspoke or is just plain lying, "corresponded" means a written exchange. These days, email?

I guess what really matters is what Rittenhouse's attorney responded in a brief to the court over the prosecutor's motion. If there was "corresponence" about the safe house, I would expect that to be attached to the brief.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Query:

Why would the counselor not require all notices be sent to the counselor? At the same time, why would the court not do so?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Now, the rest of you settle down.
    Kelly gets the keys to the staff facility's and a get out of ban free card.
    WHOO!!! I'm gonna get out of control... oh hell it's about time to go to bed. I'm teleworking tomorrow or I wouldn't be up now. Life in the fast lane!

Top Bottom