Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Could it be that the greatest one-year increase in murders in American history has them thinking that political prosecutions of cops might be a bad thing?

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Could it be that the greatest one-year increase in murders in American history has them thinking that political prosecutions of cops might be a bad thing?
    Maybe Merrick Garland has decided that Kenosha needs another round of “mostly peaceful” urban riots/renewal?

Too bad we can‘t trade Merrick Garland for Judy Garland.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Have they filed charges in any of the high profile police shooting cases? They announce they are looking into it to placate the woke mob. I imagine they know going in that they won't be able to charge the officer though.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Have they filed charges in any of the high profile police shooting cases? They announce they are looking into it to placate the woke mob. I imagine they know going in that they won't be able to charge the officer though.
    They made a very big deal about being ready to pounce on Chauvin if he was allowed to leave the courthouse. Off the top of my head I cannot recall any federal civil rights charges from the last year. But they also haven't had any good opportunities.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They made a very big deal about being ready to pounce on Chauvin if he was allowed to leave the courthouse. Off the top of my head I cannot recall any federal civil rights charges from the last year. But they also haven't had any good opportunities.
    They got Chauvin on tax charges.

It isn't only the last year. Remember when Holder went after the cop in Ferguson that shot the "gentle giant"?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have been watching some of the trial off and on, while I agree that Kyle should get off based upon the snippets of testimony that I have heard, we don't know who is on that jury.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Yes, he should walk, and the Prosecution should be disbarred. What is good and right however; is often not what our Justice system puts out.

Then there is the reality that while we may be paying attention, this is what much of the world has fed to them.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Re-racked, now there's a word that's new to me.

"Re-racked" - I see it a lot on TV, you know, when the character racks the slide several times before employing the weapon.

The action that makes you think either "why is he waiting until now to chamber a round," or "didn't he just eject a round on the ground?"

I think there's an entire thread dedicated to a tragedy that occurred because movie people often have NO IDEA how firearms really work.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I love this picture of the Prosecution after their star witness was caught in a lie and had to admit he was shot AFTER pointing a gun at Rittenhouse.
    FDsMW9JUYAkuzcA

Top Bottom