Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Judge refused both of the prosecutor's requests (re-arrest and increased bail) and rebuked him pretty strongly... won't even let him know the address of the safe house. Lol!

ETA: I guess the prosecutor's argument was not very persuasive.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Further, I have had my fill of ******* attemptimg to spin any thing other than expansion of state as some "conspiracy group".

State can go straight to **** and take their ******* with them.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Can you really exclude anything from the trial if the news blabs it all out over the TV and internet before the trial anyway?
    Exactly. It was worse in Chauvin's trial, where they let the jurors go home and watch the news that showed everything that wasn;t allowed in court.

They are attempting to try Rittenhouse in the court of public opinion too. Hopefully his team of lawyers is able to fight back effectively.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Exactly. It was worse in Chauvin's trial, where they let the jurors go home and watch the news that showed everything that wasn;t allowed in court.

They are attempting to try Rittenhouse in the court of public opinion too. Hopefully his team of lawyers is able to fight back effectively.
    I've often said that with the internet, changing venues really doesn't make any difference anymore. You'd have to go to some remote holler in the Appalachians or something to get a jury that hasn't been exposed to some kind of media coverage.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I've often said that with the internet, changing venues really doesn't make any difference anymore. You'd have to go to some remote holler in the Appalachians or something to get a jury that hasn't been exposed to some kind of media coverage.
    Yeah but we all get accused of being inbred idiots.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    At the bottom, of the remote holler, where radio signals do not reach. I'm thinking West Virginia.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Plenty of places right here in Indiana with no cell reception.
    East of Mitchell on 60 (cornfield that used to be a golf course) area. Little League fields in Amo (although an SMS text could escape.)

Top Bottom