Danville

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And a great finish punch line…

“At publishing time, Democrat leaders had decided to just do what they always do and run the ballot harvesting machines around the clock until enough Democrat votes were cast.”

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Ron Klain, some ***** that works for Potatus, has been quoted saying Biden's speech was his "last warning". Geez, they don't even attempt to put a veil over their threats anymore. Potatus purportedly used the word "democracy" 37 times in a 20 minute speech. I don't think that word means what he thinks that word means.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Ron Klain, some ***** that works for Potatus, has been quoted saying Biden's speech was his "last warning". Geez, they don't even attempt to put a veil over their threats anymore. Potatus purportedly used the word "democracy" 37 times in a 20 minute speech. I don't think that word means what he thinks that word means.
    I don't think he knows what anything means anymore.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Had the chance to watch an excerpt from Tucker Carlson's show which had pieces of Traitor Joe's Union Station speech, and noted what has been transpiring in Brazil regarding censorship over anything questioning the results of their election. Pair that with the revelation of the Ministry of Truth embedded at DHS and colluding with Twitter, Facebook, et. al., and my skin was absolutely crawling.

The bits of the potato's speech I have heard made me think of Hitler in the 33 - 37 years. How close are we to the Communists (AKA Democrats) re-imagining the history of the Reichstag fire?

"Roughly February 27th Hindenburg invoked Article 48 and the cabinet drew up the “Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of the People and State.” The act abolished freedom of speech, assembly, privacy and the press; legalized phone tapping and interception of correspondence; and suspended the autonomy of federated states, like Bavaria. That night around 4,000 people were arrested, imprisoned and tortured by the SA. Although the Communist party had won 17 percent of the Reichstag elections in November 1932, and the German people elected 81 Communist deputies in the March 5 elections, many were detained indefinitely after the fire. Their empty seats left the Nazis largely free to do as they wished."​

Substitute Republican for Communist, and Democrat for NAZI in the above, and I am afraid we are getting close to a repeat... <SHIVER>

How many votes are going to be "found"?

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Had the chance to watch an excerpt from Tucker Carlson's show which had pieces of Traitor Joe's Union Station speech, and noted what has been transpiring in Brazil regarding censorship over anything questioning the results of their election. Pair that with the revelation of the Ministry of Truth embedded at DHS and colluding with Twitter, Facebook, et. al., and my skin was absolutely crawling.

The bits of the potato's speech I have heard made me think of Hitler in the 33 - 37 years. How close are we to the Communists (AKA Democrats) re-imagining the history of the Reichstag fire?

"Roughly February 27th Hindenburg invoked Article 48 and the cabinet drew up the “Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of the People and State.” The act abolished freedom of speech, assembly, privacy and the press; legalized phone tapping and interception of correspondence; and suspended the autonomy of federated states, like Bavaria. That night around 4,000 people were arrested, imprisoned and tortured by the SA. Although the Communist party had won 17 percent of the Reichstag elections in November 1932, and the German people elected 81 Communist deputies in the March 5 elections, many were detained indefinitely after the fire. Their empty seats left the Nazis largely free to do as they wished."​

Substitute Republican for Communist, and Democrat for NAZI in the above, and I am afraid we are getting close to a repeat... <SHIVER>

How many votes are going to be "found"?
    They tried to portray the “January 6th Insurrection” as their Reichstag Fire, but it wasn’t as effective as they had hoped even with Dizzy Lizzie in her first “starring” role as a member of their Volksgerichtshof.

They have four days left to try again.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Enough. I don't mind others having a different view point or a different desire for our country's direction. But anyone who is accepting of fraudulent elections is an enemy of the state. One legal citizen, one legal vote, on one voting day.
    Anyone that balks about taking any steps to ensure the integrity of our elections automatically garners a raised eyebrow of suspicion from me.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Maybe next they will bring in election monitors from the UN to make sure the voting is "fair".
    It's "not nice" to channel Jimmuh Carter.

Jimmuh would probably round up some observers who work for/used to work for:
    1) the German "Democratic" Republic
    2) the "Democratic" People's Republic of Korea
    3) the "Democratic" Republic of Vietnam
    4) the "Democratic" Republic of the Congo

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    umm, last time I looked we were a Constitutional Republic (*thankfully*).

Why all these talking heads use "democracy" is beyond me....

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis

Probably because they like the buzzword, and the people they're trying to influence aren't smart/educated well enough to know the difference.

I so wish that should have been purple...

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Probably because they like the buzzword, and the people they're trying to influence aren't smart/educated well enough to know the difference.

I so wish that should have been purple...

When they say "democracy":
    They mean "democrat-cy"

--which I define to mean de facto one-party rule by their party (as is the case with one-party rule in the "Democratic" People's Republic of Korea, and as was the case with the German "Democratic" Republic and the "Democratic" Republic of Vietnam).

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Democracy is rule by majority. Fifty percent plus anything. Majority rule. Mob rule.

There is no mystery whatsoever in why communists preach democracy.

Calhoun knew it well.

There is nothing new under the sun.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Democracy is rule by majority. Fifty percent plus anything. Majority rule. Mob rule.

There is no mystery whatsoever in why communists preach democracy.

Calhoun knew it well.

There is nothing new under the sun.
    What's it called when the majority is ruled by the minority? (ie. the sane majority being ruled by the insane minority - at least I hope they're the minority)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    What's it called when the majority is ruled by the minority? (ie. the sane majority being ruled by the insane minority - at least I hope they're the minority)

I would call it Hell on earth. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Calhoun's "A Disquisition of Government" is well worth the read. His thoughts on a "concurrent majority" address such matters.

Much of that is simply ignored and ran over roughshod today. Nonetheless, it is worth understanding his point.

Top Bottom