• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If you say so
    You can explain it to me. I took your original post as calling for succession now because of the phrase "long past due". It you are calling for us to secede from the crown, then ignore my responses. If you are calling for us to secede now then that would be from the USA and my posts address this scenario, not secession from the crown.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    You can explain it to me. I took your original post as calling for succession now because of the phrase "long past due". It you are calling for us to secede from the crown, then ignore my responses. If you are calling for us to secede now then that would be from the USA and my posts address this scenario, not secession from the crown.
    I am sure you can find more than a few of posts regarding my opinion of the matter.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I am sure you can find more than a few of posts regarding my opinion of the matter.
    Yes. I know full well your opinion. But my opinion is it didn't go so well for those states that seceded from the USA and I doubt we would fair any better if we tried it today.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I suppose it depends upon what one values.
    One could see it that way. I wasn't really making a judgement on the values of the Confederacy but rather on the post Civil War destruction of the South as being worth it for the states that made up the confederacy from a post war perspective.

Top Bottom