• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Your chosen one has spoken, resident Biden voters. You're not allowed to go out and gather until at least the 4th of July.

In the past, folks in this land used July 4 to tell a tyrannical son of a b*tch king to go to Hell.

These days, folks tolerate some ******* telling them that if they are really good they can get a hot dog on July 4.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Mister Hunter providing his always entertaining commentary.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My wife was curious to see if he could make it 15 minutes.

We watched on fox, because she did not want to miss any of the chef show afterward.

I was infuriated when he went over 15 minutes.

I do not believe it was live. It was prerecorded or a virtual image.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    My wife and I actually watched it. The first few sentences he blamed Trump for not doing anything. He then rambled on about how he knew how everyone felt because his Dad once lost his job. Then he told us how Asians are being attacked - no mention by whom, how many, where, why, etc. He followed with telling us if we get vaccinated we might then be allowed to have some small gatherings with family and friends - if those attending had also been vaccinated.

Moving on he informed us there might be setbacks and even other strains of the virus and we’d have to start all over again with quarantining, masking, vaccinating, etc and he would let us know what we should do.

He chastised those who wouldn’t be sheep and follow government dictates and closed with his hope we would all follow the government mandates - and remain strong because we are a great country ( until the Libs f it up even further )

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    My wife and I actually watched it. The first few sentences he blamed Trump for not doing anything. He then rambled on about how he knew how everyone felt because his Dad once lost his job. Then he told us how Asians are being attacked - no mention by whom, how many, where, why, etc. He followed with telling us if we get vaccinated we might then be allowed to have some small gatherings with family and friends - if those attending had also been vaccinated.

Moving on he informed us there might be setbacks and even other strains of the virus and we’d have to start all over again with quarantining, masking, vaccinating, etc and he would let us know what we should do.

He chastised those who wouldn’t be sheep and follow government dictates and closed with his hope we would all follow the government mandates - and remain strong because we are a great country ( until the Libs f it up even further )

Not only is the ****er mentally impaired.
    The mother ****er is condescending as all Hell.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    ^^This^^^^^

I just bought our new flat screen and want to keep it intact for a while. Just the sight of him and the sound that spews from his pie hole infuriates me.

Yes I have UJB hate syndrome.
    I am with you although I don't hate Joe half as much as I hate the shitstained arm.

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    Trump truly made the vaccine become a reality in record time with the help of Pfizer, Moderna, J&J , Pence and many others with Operation Warp Speed. With a political hack like Biden, this would not have happened for years. Trump cut the red tape.

Then Biden gives a speech on his 50th day in office and pretends he did it all. Oh well, he does have a history of plagiarism.

He should give credit where credit is due, but that is Biden.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    The Joe with the lobe less ears seems a little more coherent than the old Joe with the ear lobes.
    Maybe they sewed the lobes down with his last facelift and gave him a brain tuneup.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No Republican rebuttal? Man they’ve just thrown in the the towel haven’t they?
    It’s nice to have an adult in the WH again, one that’s not looking at seriously legal liability after he leaves office... upright or not.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    No Republican rebuttal? Man they’ve just thrown in the the towel haven’t they?
    It’s nice to have an adult in the WH again, one that’s not looking at seriously legal liability after he leaves office... upright or not.
    Ha, with this i'm pretty sure you don't believe half of what you write but only want to instigate. And what rebuttal, it was a 20 minute speech in between naps, it's not like it was the state of the union or anything and many Republicans commented on it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ha, with this i'm pretty sure you don't believe half of what you write but only want to instigate. And what rebuttal, it was a 20 minute speech in between naps, it's not like it was the state of the union or anything and many Republicans commented on it.
    There’s a pretty solid history of opposition parties offering rebuttals to presidential addresses in most cases, except military action. More likely, the GOP didn’t want to risk alienating people If they attacked the bill... despite them all voting against it.

Top Bottom