Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Because Republican legislators are pussies.

accurategif.gif

Reactions: KG1

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Posts 315 and 389 would answer most of this.

I am not making an argument Obama was legitimate.

I am saying when accusers have a one thing uniting them, and it's not their reasons for believing him to be of foreign birth but rather political, then that's not reason enough to believe them credible.

I would argue that the birth certificate produced met the objections of the accusers.

Thats not the issue I am trying to explore here. The birth certificate is merely one example.

Post 389 was my clearest post on the matter. If it needs to be more clear, respond to it.
    Dude, the posts you made 3 seconds ago are already out of mind. Ain't nobody got time to refer to the foszoe bibliography. Whether you agree with it or not, what I believe you stand for is a dynamic process very much anchored in the present but colored by the past

When you were harping on 'the constitution doesn't require him to show a birth certificate' I couldn't get to the remote fast enough

Currently, I think you're here to show us 'the error of our ways', and I think that is going to go badly for you

Clarté?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, even Fox had to reject Trump's more cockamamie trial balloons....
    Well sure. There were a lot of legitimate criticisms of Trump. The press could have just called him out on those. Instead they refused to give credit where due, and they made **** up to criticize. Meanwhile Biden could **** a 12 year old on national TV and the press would give him cover.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Let’s see what Biden’s ratings would be if the press called Biden literally hitler every day.
    What difference does that make? I've been told that Trump had more votes than Biden (both times) and won this most current election. Surely you're not saying they rigged even the polls most favorable to Trump, too?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I would say Trumps taxes are irrelevant. Obama’s school transcripts are irrelevant. Biden’s dealings in Ukrain is potentially illegal and should have beel investigated seriously. Also it would kinda be nice to see Hunter Biden prosecuted for diddling his underage relatives.
    I don't believe it was the transcripts that people thought relevant. It was widely believed that he had claimed foreign student status in college for the advantages he thought it would have for him

I think people wanted to confirm whether that was true, and if so ask him to explain the dichotomy between his claimed college status and his claimed US citizenship. I believe people could not have cared less about his 'scholarship'

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What difference does that make? I've been told that Trump had more votes than Biden (both times) and won this most current election. Surely you're not saying they rigged even the polls most favorable to Trump, too?
    Well, remember how Hitlary was going to win 2016 going away? Remember 2 weeks to flatten the curve? When folks who claim an enhanced understanding of reality because; numbers are way wrong, cooking the books is certainly one plausible explaination

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you’re testing for consistency you should probably go talk to the people who believe Trump actually won. Of course the press has a large impact on public sentiment.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Is that a yes or no to the drink?
    I don't believe you could get Bill Cosby in the same room with yourself but if you have the ability sure. But it would have to be in a public place. Not your basement or his basement or something weird like that. A normal well-respected hole in the wall bar

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom