• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It wouldn't surprise me. But this is a pretty wild claim. We'll see. I've bookmarked this as "wild ass claim".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Parts of it are already proving true.
    Yeah, I've seen that. It's at least holding true in my own experience. The people I've known that have long covid were uber-vaccinated, and gave me **** for not being vaccinated before they got covid. Knock on wood, I've never had covid myself. Even though I've been around people who have. My wife says it's the vitamin D and the quercetin.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Is this before or after the earthquakes?
    after? during? never?

Personally I made sure my homeowners included earthquakes as I live in the Wabash earthquake zone. https://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/fs-131-02/fs-131-02.html https://cusec.org/wabash-valley-seismic-zone/

Hopefully both turn out to be wrong, but history has a way of repeating. If either happen I will do what I can to help others, and keep moving forward enjoying life. I would rather be aware of the possibilities and try to prepare somewhat than to not be aware. The additional writer on my homeowners is $67.27 per year. Oh, dancing with the stars season 38 is on! Never mind I have a show to watch.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    after? during? never?
    Probably “yes to all”, as far as unnecessary deaths go.

Personally I made sure my homeowners included earthquakes as I live in the Wabash earthquake zone. https://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/fs-131-02/fs-131-02.html https://cusec.org/wabash-valley-seismic-zone/

Hopefully both turn out to be wrong, but history has a way of repeating. If either happen I will do what I can to help others, and keep moving forward enjoying life. I would rather be aware of the possibilities and try to prepare somewhat than to not be aware. The additional writer on my homeowners is $67.27 per year.
    I should double check that…
    Oh, dancing with the stars season 38 is on! Never mind I have a show to watch.
    I had no idea you were the type…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    and yes they are really screwing with our food.
    Don't take our vaccine well feed it to them....

I read an article that states that they dont know of any in food yet, but said that congress is looking to pass that kind of legislation.

Need to find out what that legislation is and try to stop it.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Don't take our vaccine well feed it to them....

I read an article that states that they dont know of any in food yet, but said that congress is looking to pass that kind of legislation.

Need to find out what that legislation is and try to stop it.
    In use in hogs since 2018.

Arizona has a law and Louisiana close to having a laws against them.

If you search the topic on google you will get loads of articles saying it is not happening, and tons of articles about how great they are for helping farmers. You will not see many articles on the pushback legislation though, and almost none on their actual use(called a myth even though they are widely used in hog farms already).

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

In a randomized phase 2-3 trial of the drug conducted between Aug. 25, 2021 through July 25, 2022, 654 out of 1,296 patients were dosed with at least one 300mg dose of Paxlovid + 100mg of protease inhibitor ritonavir vs. a placebo group. The results showed that the median time until COVID-19 symptoms ended through day 28 was 12 days in the treatment group vs. 13 days in the placebo group.According to the authors, the result of the drug, which is also known as nirmatrelvir, "was not significant."

Dr. Vinay Prasad, an epidemiology professor at the University of California, San Francisco, who was not involved with the research, said on social media platform X that the trial showed Paxlovid "doesn’t work in vaccinated people."

"It was embarrassing to watch the administration and many ID doctors recommend this without any credible data," he continued - criticizing the government for spending upwards of $12 billion for Paxlovid "without much trial data."

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

In a randomized phase 2-3 trial of the drug conducted between Aug. 25, 2021 through July 25, 2022, 654 out of 1,296 patients were dosed with at least one 300mg dose of Paxlovid + 100mg of protease inhibitor ritonavir vs. a placebo group. The results showed that the median time until COVID-19 symptoms ended through day 28 was 12 days in the treatment group vs. 13 days in the placebo group.According to the authors, the result of the drug, which is also known as nirmatrelvir, "was not significant."

Dr. Vinay Prasad, an epidemiology professor at the University of California, San Francisco, who was not involved with the research, said on social media platform X that the trial showed Paxlovid "doesn’t work in vaccinated people."

"It was embarrassing to watch the administration and many ID doctors recommend this without any credible data," he continued - criticizing the government for spending upwards of $12 billion for Paxlovid "without much trial data."

And now there are commercials on TV telling people to ask their doctor about it if they get COVID.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I should double check that…
    No homeowners policy sold in Indiana is required to have earthquake coverage. It will always be an addition, but it is usually not an expensive one. I am forced to have other coverage, given where I live in the Wabash zone I choose to have earthquake. Peace of mind and all that.

Imagine even a small quake that damaged your foundation, only to have your insurance not cover the only real damage you ever tried to claim. Just made sense to me given where I live and the fact the Wabash zone is the highest alert level at the USGS for a quake in the next 50 years. After learning that I keep a bit more in my trunk and the truck box as well.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And now there are commercials on TV telling people to ask their doctor about it if they get COVID.

I find it instructive that they hype a drug (that they make obscene amounts of money on) which requires treatment to start within 5 days of symptoms, but when they actually allowed testing of the use of Ivermectin they used far sicker individuals who had been hospitalized for weeks in those studies

We need to see a double blind comparison between Paxlovid and Ivermectin

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I find it instructive that they hype a drug (that they make obscene amounts of money on) which requires treatment to start within 5 days of symptoms, but when they actually allowed testing of the use of Ivermectin they used far sicker individuals who had been hospitalized for weeks in those studies

We need to see a double blind comparison between Paxlovid and Ivermectin
    They will never allow it to be compared to Ivermectin.

Top Bottom