• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Most of us, if we haven’t already, owe it to ourselves to reflect how we reacted to the misinformation, the hysteria, the peer pressure, etc. of the entire period. Even now, for those not demanding an accounting, why are you not? Why that demand is not near-universal…I don’t get.
    I know that I absolutely want to see an accounting. At the end of a rope for a lot of these ****ers.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This seems to be it. Then there is a II, III and so on. My old memory says @smokingman had one warning of it in the fall of 2019 but I can’t find it.

Remind me to never trust Chad Wolf lol. His quoted tweet has since been removed it appears.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Exactly my point.

Here is a quote from an unnamed INGO member that I know has changed their perspective.

"It's usually telling when you watch what the health care workers are wearing. That's the same outfit they wore for the Ebola scare...all bunnied up and not a stitch of exposed skin. Masks not respirators for the moment...

Nothing to see here, ya'll just keep going about your business and enjoy your next flight..."

So there were a lot of people here on INGO that were taking this seriously back then and freaking out a little. I remember the threads about disinfectants and whatnot. So to now say that Trump was wrong back then is to use hindsight. At the time, lots of folks were cheering it.

That said, I do wish he would acknowledge that.
    The first interesting observation of the original wuwho flu thread was by January 26 INGO had posted that it was likely from a Chinese lab, not a bat carcass from the market. Which in hindsight was that market there as cover if anything went wrong?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    GFGT, this is the closest I have seen to any elected official even trying to tell the truth and hold others accountable.

“The oversight role Rokita performed with his report provides some satisfaction to Hoosiers still seeking answers from the Holcomb administration for mishandling Covid, including imposing a two-year public health emergency, frequent school disruptions, and long-lasting mask mandates on school children.”

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    GFGT, this is the closest I have seen to any elected official even trying to tell the truth and hold others accountable.

“The oversight role Rokita performed with his report provides some satisfaction to Hoosiers still seeking answers from the Holcomb administration for mishandling Covid, including imposing a two-year public health emergency, frequent school disruptions, and long-lasting mask mandates on school children.”

Certainly on the state (Indiana) level.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I’m sure we’ll have our best and brightest working on this. Surely we’ll do better than the Chinese. :n00b:
    iu

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So he is saying they won, that the great reset is going to happen and nothing can be done to prevent it(because so many of the vaccinated will die, and society will have to reset). Did I understand him correctly, because that seems to be what he is saying?

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This came out the day before his warning.

and this is still up.

some hindsight.

and yes they are really screwing with our food.

Top Bottom