Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is what I don't understand. Shapiro is a much sharper guy than I, so how could he have ignored all the warning signs that things were going to end up this way
    “It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    ― attribution to Mark Twain is in dispute

I suspect that the smarter a person believes themselves to be, the tighter they will grasp the belief that they have not/can not be fooled

Let's ask Kirk :stickpoke:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    “It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    ― attribution to Mark Twain is in dispute

I suspect that the smarter a person believes themselves to be, the tighter they will grasp the belief that they have not/can not be fooled
    I'd posted before that my friends from work that were the most book smarts type intelligence did not have the cognative thinking ability common sense to avoid being tricked into harming themselves. That does seem like the case now that they believed they could not be fooled. I need to visit one of them soon as he is having some significant issues. I think of that Mark Twain quote often because I tried to honestly warn many but had about 90% fail rate and tricking people into doing the right thing seemed dishonest.

Personally I'm getting stories every week about bad outcomes and I believe it to be increasing significantly. Is anyone else experiencing this? Remember when every broadcast had tickers for all the "alleged" case counts and deaths from the election flu? Are these wingnuts going to run the same for innoculation injured and dead?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Do you always have your phone or a vehicle with built in GPS?

These Covid-19 decree violation scores were calculated by analyzing nearly two billion global positioning system (GPS) pings to get “real-time, ultra-granular locations patterns.” People who were “on the go more often than their neighbors” were given a high Covid-19 decree violation score while those who mostly or always stayed at home were given a low Covid-19 decree violation score.

Not only did PredictWise use this highly sensitive location data to monitor millions of Americans’ compliance with Covid lockdown decrees but it also combined this data with follow-up surveys to assign “Covid concern” scores to the people who were being surveilled. PredictWise then used this data to help Democrats in several swing states to target more than 350,000 “Covid concerned” Republicans with Covid-related campaign ads.

In its white paper, PredictWise claims that Democrats were able to “deploy this real-time location model to open up just over 40,000 persuasion targets that normally would have fallen off” for Mark Kelly who was running for Senate at the time and has now been elected.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Do you always have your phone or a vehicle with built in GPS?

These Covid-19 decree violation scores were calculated by analyzing nearly two billion global positioning system (GPS) pings to get “real-time, ultra-granular locations patterns.” People who were “on the go more often than their neighbors” were given a high Covid-19 decree violation score while those who mostly or always stayed at home were given a low Covid-19 decree violation score.

Not only did PredictWise use this highly sensitive location data to monitor millions of Americans’ compliance with Covid lockdown decrees but it also combined this data with follow-up surveys to assign “Covid concern” scores to the people who were being surveilled. PredictWise then used this data to help Democrats in several swing states to target more than 350,000 “Covid concerned” Republicans with Covid-related campaign ads.

In its white paper, PredictWise claims that Democrats were able to “deploy this real-time location model to open up just over 40,000 persuasion targets that normally would have fallen off” for Mark Kelly who was running for Senate at the time and has now been elected.
    My phone lived in an earlier version of one of these when I wasn't actually using it, especially during the time when they were trying to push to use bluetooth to gauge potential exposure

Remember, Snowden said he wouldn't trust devices like the microphone and camera in a smart phone to be off unless he took a soldering iron and disconnected them himself (and that was 2013). Any software controlled system like GPS and positioning have the same concerns

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Top Bottom