• ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    These people will be treating us soon.

The indoctrinated training has brainwashed many in the medical field. At certain points in most everyones life, one has to make a difficult important right choice, however unpopular it may be. Now would be a great time for science and medicine to do so but I'm not sure it will change. I am still optimistic that all the terrible things that have happened the last three years will create a better world in the form of new medical groups like Front Line Doctors.

I just watched this entire video. Dr. Bhakdi explains the mechanisms of the gene based injection and gets quite personal at the end. In a trial next Spring the German government will try to prosecute him for antisemitism, a 5 year imprisonment if convicted.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Sadly, most doctors will just go along to get along and stay on the gravy train.

Science is on life-support. When it comes to interactions between science and politics, politics is kicking science's ass.
    At this point in time, they are choosing personal financial wellbeing and status, rewards for compliance and cowardice, over their sense of morality and humanity. A year ago I would've believed that many medical personnel were still deceived by their rigid training that vaccines are safe and effective. Boy how that has turned a hard corner and the wait for the masses to recognize it is painful to see. Generally speaking it appears people are figuring it out.

IMO the current fallout of disabilities and deaths, outpacing last Falls wave, are a result of increasing amounts of boosters and other new medical pharma products. Just like when you hear remdesivir and paxlovid are great over the last year. Stop testing, stop complying and start winning!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Covid Amnesty.

I say... NO!
    People need to learn.

“Absolutely no Amnesty,” Dave Rubin tweeted. “Some of us did not lose our minds, did not force vaccines or lockdowns, and instead fought for freedom the entire time.”

“It’s one thing to have gotten some things wrong over the past few years, it’s another to have led the charge to destroy human freedom,” he added.

“Amnesty???” Raheem Kassam tweeted. “Nah. How about mass public trials for the ‘experts,’ [Dr. Anthony] Fauci, [Peter] Daszak, big corporate bosses, and even task force chief Mike Pence?”

There were even posts from politicians like Rep. Troy Nehls (R-TX), who reminded people how there were so many who were kept away from dying family members.

“They made you cancel funerals and say goodbye to loved ones over Skype,” Nehls wrote. “No pandemic amnesty. Accountability is coming.”

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The idea behind this thread now seems in doubt. They seem determined to screw us all at this point.

Top Bottom