• ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Captain Trips, here we come...
    Interesting. Had to look that up. My good friend has collected comics for 40 years and even has his own Toy/GI Joe Youtube. I'll have to mention this term around him and see what he says.

Things seem much less tense now to me. Guess we'll see what happens after the elections. My optimistic outlook is the overexposure from the cabal overplaying their hand and current obvious heightened desperation will educate people. Obviously not all but I honestly can't see the masses falling for another Captain Trips event. I will say it does seem like we've been living in a Steven King novel society the past three years.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Interesting. Had to look that up. My good friend has collected comics for 40 years and even has his own Toy/GI Joe Youtube. I'll have to mention this term around him and see what he says.

Things seem much less tense now to me. Guess we'll see what happens after the elections. My optimistic outlook is the overexposure from the cabal overplaying their hand and current obvious heightened desperation will educate people. Obviously not all but I honestly can't see the masses falling for another Captain Trips event. I will say it does seem like we've been living in a Steven King novel society the past three years.
    Yeah, wasn't sure whether to put that in purple or not. I read The Stand back in high school...was never a King fan, but that book kinda stuck with me.

It just seems like these labs playing around with this crap is a recipe for disaster. Unless that is the end goal.
    I don't see it changing(the playing around with viruses/GOF), unless and until people in power positions are held accountable.

Sitting on the front porch handing out candy last evening, I thought back to '20 when parents didn't want their kids to go door to door. It was nice to see only halloween masks this year.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Yeah, wasn't sure whether to put that in purple or not. I read The Stand back in high school...was never a King fan, but that book kinda stuck with me.

It just seems like these labs playing around with this crap is a recipe for disaster. Unless that is the end goal.
    I don't see it changing(the playing around with viruses/GOF), unless and until people in power positions are held accountable.

Sitting on the front porch handing out candy last evening, I thought back to '20 when parents didn't want their kids to go door to door. It was nice to see only halloween masks this year.
    I understood your point without purple. I don't entirely believe these labs can do all the things they claim. If not then it falls in line with MSM narrative and psyop fear games that society has been hammered with. Seems now there has been too much Boys crying Wolf. I like this part and even more if someone is held responsible. Unfortunately when the various unified groups investigate themselves, they just find more excuses and lies they used to get to this point.

I was watching a Man in America Rumble podcast with Jeff Nyquist. They were discussing the Anthrax Vax given to Gulf War military soldiers. Very few fatalities in the War but problems from another unneccessary innoculation created health problems for a large amount of soldiers. So you're telling me a shot can protect against Anthrax?

So we're told an injection can protect against a virus? Virology uses a lot of assumptions and computer modeling. Flu shots are a complete wild guess. I do hear Dr. Bhakdi discussing natural immunity in a video I recently posted. You sure don't hear it from the medical and big pharma drug pushers. Seems unusual that anyone born pre 1983 received 3 vaccines and the children now allegedly need 60 or 80. I could go to a medical facility right now and they'd have 10 or 15 shots to keep me safe they'd gladly inject me with $$$!

Ending on a positive note it is very nice as you stated about Halloween. Our grandchildren looked like they had fun in the pictures we received. I also saw that around half the States have prohibited the bioweapon shot for children to attend school, Indiana being one of them.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    • Fines for the unvaccinated: Fifty-eight percent (58%) of voters would oppose a proposal for federal or state governments to fine Americans who choose not to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
    • House arrest: Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
    • Imprisonment for questioning the vaccine: Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.
    • Forced quarantine: Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
    • Stripping people of their children: Twenty-nine percent (29%) of Democratic voters would support temporarily removing parents’ custody of their children if parents refuse to take the COVID-19 vaccine. That’s much more than twice the level of support in the rest of the electorate – seven percent (7%) of Republicans and 11% of unaffiliated voters – for such a policy.

Yeah, no. There are 2 Americas, it's just the way it is.
    One side is on wrong side of history here, if you can't figure out which, you are probably part of the problem.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I really don't see much in the way of investigations or bringing responsible individuals before the bar of justice, much as I would like to see that occur. Barring a revolt at the ballot box so big it can't be fixed, nothing will happen.

Lots of questions that need to be answered going all the way from why such sensitive work was being done in a 30 foot country, to the endless berserk reactions by leadership denouncing unvaxed Americans as apostates and modern lepers.

It's going to be remembered as an ugly, greedy, dark stain on both political and medical leadership, the polar opposite of Jonas Salk and the polio vaccine. Sadly, people were looking for, and expected somebody like Dr. Salk, but times have changed. Innocence lost forever.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Lots of questions that need to be answered going all the way from why such sensitive work was being done in a 30 foot country, to the endless berserk reactions by leadership denouncing unvaxed Americans as apostates and modern lepers.
    This article from Summer 2021 portrays the ridiculous reactions by professional sports, a once respected part of American life. How do you think Mike Zimmer and Dr. Allen Sills in this article feel about their own beserk reactions now that Mike has lost his son Adam?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    At the least, the absolute bare minimum, it must be accepted that citizens are not owned by unelected bureaucratic 'Scientists!'. No more medical mandates. Period. None. For any reason. It's been an unending ad hoc "emergency" with changing rules, terms and conditions. It's still being considered an emergency by HHS. It's been extended to Jan 11, 2023. The super-duper-special emergency powers associated with this declaration must end.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I really don't see much in the way of investigations or bringing responsible individuals before the bar of justice, much as I would like to see that occur. Barring a revolt at the ballot box so big it can't be fixed, nothing will happen.
    Both parties were/are knee deep in this. The republicans want this to go away too.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

giphy.webp

Top Bottom