Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why? You think it out of the realm of possibility that a other virus's and rMNA vaccines can cause aids?

“AIDS stands for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome: Acquired means you can get infected with it; Immune Deficiency means a weakness in the body's system that fights diseases. Syndrome means a group of health problems that make up a disease. AIDS is caused by a virus called HIV, the Human Immunodeficiency Virus.“. From aids.org.

So it is impossible that another virus or vaccine to combat that virus could be acquired that would cause an immune deficiency in some humans?
    Do you have credible, peer reviewed science that shows these vaccines cause aids? Do you have documented cases of aids, verified to have been caused by mrna vaccines?

I believe as well that these can and do have ininteded consequences. But the fact it can is not evidence that any old story that comes along making such claims is true.

Myocarditis, for example, is an unintended consequence. There is documented proof of that. But, is there such proof of aids being caused by these vaccines? If not, it’s pretty nutty to believe it does. If some nutbag claimed that these vaccines cause gayness would you believe that? Is it that anything critical of these vaccines must be automatically, uncritically believed? Seriously. Are there no moments when you read **** like this that you think, dang man, that’s pretty far out there? Nothing?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think it may be good to understand that these acquired immune deficiencies are not rare and they have many causes. HIV gets all the press but that is only one cause. Some are mentioned here...

"The scientifically interesting PIDs are by far outnumbered by acquired immune deficiencies, caused by factors such as chronic viral infections (such as HIV or hepatitis C), undernutrition, polytrauma, stress after surgery, diabetes, cancer of the lymph nodes, anesthesia influences and others. Many of these secondary immunodeficiencies are treatable today. The ECI congress in Berlin will present many new findings in this area."

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Do you have credible, peer reviewed science that shows these vaccines cause aids? Do you have documented cases of aids, verified to have been caused by mrna vaccines?

I believe as well that these can and do have ininteded consequences. But the fact it can is not evidence that any old story that comes along making such claims is true.

Myocarditis, for example, is an unintended consequence. There is documented proof of that. But, is there such proof of aids being caused by these vaccines? If not, it’s pretty nutty to believe it does. If some nutbag claimed that these vaccines cause gayness would you believe that? Is it that anything critical of these vaccines must be automatically, uncritically believed? Seriously. Are there no moments when you read **** like this that you think, dang man, that’s pretty far out there? Nothing?
    Some fact-checkers say the vaccines do not cause immunodeficiency. What is that worth?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I stopped listening at "causes aids"

Not my ****ing monkey. I called out your clear dismissal of the possibility, I say it is possible,did not say it was proven. So you are not balanced enough to hear those out saying they believe it causes aids? You quit?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not my ****ing monkey. I called out your clear dismissal of the possibility, I say it is possible,did not say it was proven. So you are not balanced enough to hear those out saying they believe it causes aids? You quit?
    I don’t waste my time hearing out the flat earthers either. And that’s not from lack of balance.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wow. It seems that fraud involving absentee ballots seems like a very common mode of voter fraud. Who’d have thunk?

Interesting even in the beer virus thread. :):

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I dunno. Early on I bought into the ******** about masks and "droplets". That turned out to be nonsense.

Early on it was thought that transmission was via bodily fluids and that it was not airborne. When that was the thought, masks were a plausible preventative measure. As soon as it was determined to be airborne, the mask BS should have stopped as a mask is not effective against an airborne virus and everyone (should) know that. That's why I have a huge problem with any business and especially hospitals and doctors who still have mask mandates in place.

I find it odd that the new scare, the monkeypox, is transmitted by bodily fluids and therefore masks should be effective... :whistle:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Had to take my elderly MIL to the doctor yesterday. They required masks. I sat in the parking lot near the employee entrance while waiting. Most of the employees I saw going in and out weren’t wearing them properly. They didn’t care. They were wearing them like they were wearing them because they have to.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yep. Last time I was at the doctor, which was last month for my physical, the doctor wouldn't come in the room until I put my mask on (I had it down around my chin while waiting for him in the room by myself). I rolled my eyes and pulled it up over my mouth so he'd come in and do the physical. I won't go back in the office until they drop the mask requirement. Idiots.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I believe they're starting to use mRNA with those now also. Either way, I'm out! I can't see how it'd be safe to take any of the vaccines that are available for a multitude of items.
    I don't think the issue is with mRNA as a delivery mechanism, but rather is that this virus is too mutable to be a good candidate for vaccines, period. (There is a reason that vaccines haven't eliminated the threat of influenza.)

From hhs.gov below.

The future of vaccines

Did you know that scientists are still working to create new types of vaccines? Here are 2 exciting examples:

DNA vaccines are easy and inexpensive to make—and they produce strong, long-term immunity.
    Recombinant vector vaccines (platform-based vaccines) act like a natural infection, so they're especially good at teaching the immune system how to fight germs.

I bold printed EXCITING. I know there's some, but how many people could actually be excited about all the available shots after the disaster of the last 2 years?:dunno:
    I don't know much about DNA vaccines, but recombinant vectors are potentially a really good technology.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I stopped listening at "causes aids"
    Yep.

My personal theory is that Covid, for whatever reason (and maybe for various reasons) makes people more susceptible to the effects of all manner of disorders that they already had and/or were at risk for (e.g. the metabolic disorders, cardiovascular issues, inflammation-related disorders, etc.).

But mostly, I just weep at the lack/loss of critical thinking skills that allows the illogical conclusions such as "the Covid vaccine causes AIDS".

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Why? You think it out of the realm of possibility that a other virus's and rMNA vaccines can cause aids?

“AIDS stands for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome: Acquired means you can get infected with it; Immune Deficiency means a weakness in the body's system that fights diseases. Syndrome means a group of health problems that make up a disease. AIDS is caused by a virus called HIV, the Human Immunodeficiency Virus.“. From aids.org.

So it is impossible that another virus or vaccine to combat that virus could be acquired that would cause an immune deficiency in some humans?
    There is an entire spectrum of autoimmune disorders (Celiac, Crohn's disease, Hashimoto's, rheumatoid arthritis, and many, many more). They are not all called "AIDS".

Has Covid exposed people to the effects of autoimmune disorders? It seems so. It also seems that such people were either already at risk for those disorders, or had them but their immune system was able to mitigate their effects. Is there any real evidence of de novo autoimmune disorders caused by the vaccine?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Yep.

My personal theory is that Covid, for whatever reason (and maybe for various reasons) makes people more susceptible to the effects of all manner of disorders that they already had and/or were at risk for (e.g. the metabolic disorders, cardiovascular issues, inflammation-related disorders, etc.).

But mostly, I just weep at the lack/loss of critical thinking skills that allows the illogical conclusions such as "the Covid vaccine causes AIDS".
    I follow Dr. Malone. Personally I think the vaccine is causing all sorts of problems and have seen it first hand. If the shots lower a person's immunity, why would that not create AIDS? See this video...

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Is every immune disorder aids?
    Every acquired immunodeficiency syndrome is AIDS. It is an umbrella term for a set of symptoms but it has been taken over in the press and conversation to be one specific disorder - that being the one caused by human immunodeficiency virus, HIV. This was originally and more properly called HIV/AIDS and then shortened to just AIDS.

There are two main divisions in immunodeficiency - Primary and Acquired. Primary ones are inherited so you are born with them. Acquired ones are picked up, typically by exposure to some outside antigen.
    Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) is any non-hereditary condition where part of the immune system is disabled or suppressed. This can be temporary such as when taking some steroids or some chemotherapy drugs or more permanent.

Again - this term has been taken over by the homosexual crowd just like they took over the word gay as well as rainbows. This shouldn't remove the original meaning of any of them - aids is the symptoms of a non-inherited compromised immune system, gay is happy or carefree and rainbows are a promise of no more huge floods as well as an optical effect of airborne water droplets on sunlight.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    There is an entire spectrum of autoimmune disorders (Celiac, Crohn's disease, Hashimoto's, rheumatoid arthritis, and many, many more). They are not all called "AIDS".
    They are not called AIDS because autoimmune disorders are very different than immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency is when part of the immune system isn't functioning. Autoimmune disorders are almost the opposite and are characterized by the immune system attacking healthy tissue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom