• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Rahm out of Olympic after 2nd positive test

This sort of thing is why so many are skeptical about this virus. He’s been fully vaccinated but still tested positive two times in two months. I’m not suggesting there is a conspiracy with this. I’m suggesting we still don’t know much about this virus and bullying everyone over it is wrong.
    There's no reason why he shouldn't test positive.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    VAERS reports come from the public, healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers. The FDA and the CDC are agencies that gather reports- they don't do the reporting. However, the post the numbers....which seems to be the issue.

But, as noted earlier, the posting of numbers needs to be examined. What is accurate? The Epoch Times is not exactly known for being a mouthpiece for the Biden administration and they are reporting the doubling of the death number was a computer error. It's worth it to see how this develops.
    Public? So antivaxxers could manipulate the numbers?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Rahm out of Olympic after 2nd positive test

This sort of thing is why so many are skeptical about this virus. He’s been fully vaccinated but still tested positive two times in two months. I’m not suggesting there is a conspiracy with this. I’m suggesting we still don’t know much about this virus and bullying everyone over it is wrong.
    Didn't this stupid false positive testing cost the same guy a major tournament a few weeks ago?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What does everyone think would happen if, tomorrow, all of a sudden, EVERYONE just stopped talking about and reporting on Covid? What if all of a sudden, there were no talk of masks, no talk of whether to vaccinate or not to vaccinate, no talk of social distancing and hosing down with hand sanitizer? What if all of it just stopped?

My thoughts? Life would go on, just as it had prior to anyone having heard about Covid. Some folks would get sick. Some wouldn't. Some folks would die. Some would get better. Just like every year since well, forever.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    What does everyone think would happen if, tomorrow, all of a sudden, EVERYONE just stopped talking about and reporting on Covid? What if all of a sudden, there were no talk of masks, no talk of whether to vaccinate or not to vaccinate, no talk of social distancing and hosing down with hand sanitizer? What if all of it just stopped?

My thoughts? Life would go on, just as it had prior to anyone having heard about Covid. Some folks would get sick. Some wouldn't. Some folks would die. Some would get better. Just like every year since well, forever.
    You mean like if people were getting burned out on the nightly covidity report and so UAP's were trotted out?
    :lmfao:

Seriously though, I get what you're asking. Early on I was saying that we all just need to continue with our lives: Like going "over the top" in WW1, some people take the hits but you can't get through it without just charging straight ahead.

The point of the covid experience is that we don't get through it. Hence the 24/7 fourth estate terrorization of the populace, to scare them into the desired behavior patterns and accomplish the great reset.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The point of the covid experience is that we don't get through it. Hence the 24/7 fourth estate terrorization of the populace, to scare them into the desired behavior patterns and accomplish the great reset.
    But that is predicated on the populace being scared by their tactics. It's like that old saying from back in the 60's (I think)... What if they gave a war, and nobody came?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    But that is predicated on the populace being scared by their tactics. It's like that old saying from back in the 60's (I think)... What if they gave a war, and nobody came?
    Just getting enough scared, enough people unsure and then the policy makers contributing to the covid experience. That's how they pulled it off.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

IU
    Dear IU Community,

Just now I learned that while fully vaccinated for many months, I have tested positive for COVID-19. I began experiencing mild cold symptoms this morning and immediately isolated myself. I got tested shortly thereafter and received the results a few moments ago.

Gratefully, my symptoms are mild, and I will continue to work and lead the university during this time from my home office.

While the vaccine is not 100% effective, I am so grateful to be protected from more serious symptoms.

I encourage everyone to get vaccinated as soon as you can.

I look forward to being back in the office soon and to seeing all of you on campus for the fall semester.​
    Pamela Whitten​
    President​

IMG_0596.PNG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom