Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes, you are implying that it is somehow the Governors fault hence his need for a 'distraction'? ERCOT is a private organization with some govt oversight but it has it's own CEO. I noticed that House democrats launched an 'investigation' into ERCOT, being a Republican state i'm shocked, maybe they'll do Cuomo and covid next. Unless you were implying that the Governor initiated a distraction to cover for the CEO of ERCOT.
    Whether he has any culpability or not, it's a problem for him that's costing a lot of political capital. It looks to me like a lot of Texans are pissed about going so long without power and without potable drinking water. But, I don't have a good reason other than suspicion to believe the one was due to the other.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    probably the worst also....

most people here can't say anything in two words!
    I have no idea what you mean. I can say something in two words. "Two words." See? But with only two words you have no idea about all the ins and outs of those two words. At least not without many paragraphs of speculation and such. What would the world be without all that? And it's not like extra words are all that expensive. I'm sitting here watching my wife play a video game while typing, so it's not costing me too much. Plants vs Zombies. :rolleyes: Still. The same game every time. I don't know how she doesn't get bored with it and move onto something else. It's been like years. Absolutely years. But anyway, back to the two words, I've been told that I'm a human lorem ipsum machine. That I can just mindlessly type out a lot of words without really saying anything at all. It's like I'm gifted that way. I'll tell you this much, it served me well in high school and college. Teachers setting minimum limits for papers? Never had a problem with that. But anyway, I'm getting pretty bored with the topic now. What were we talking about? Oh yeah. Two words. And how anyone could say that most people here can't say anything in two words. Obviously that's not true.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I have no idea what you mean. I can say something in two words. "Two words." See? But with only two words you have no idea about all the ins and outs of those two words. At least not without many paragraphs of speculation and such. What would the world be without all that? And it's not like extra words are all that expensive. I'm sitting here watching my wife play a video game while typing, so it's not costing me too much. Plants vs Zombies. :rolleyes: Still. The same game every time. I don't know how she doesn't get bored with it and move onto something else. It's been like years. Absolutely years. But anyway, back to the two words, I've been told that I'm a human lorem ipsum machine. That I can just mindlessly type out a lot of words without really saying anything at all. It's like I'm gifted that way. I'll tell you this much, it served me well in high school and college. Teachers setting minimum limits for papers? Never had a problem with that. But anyway, I'm getting pretty bored with the topic now. What were we talking about? Oh yeah. Two words. And how anyone could say that most people here can't say anything in two words. Obviously that's not true.
    I quit reading after I have...

Figured the rest was braggadoccio

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    As of today, Indiana has the lowest average daily death count since the beginning of the pandemic. The average is currently 8. The last time the moving average was that, it was March 2020. It got to 10 on September 1st, but not 8.

Also, there are only 731 total COVID patients in Indiana hospitals. The last time we had that number it was July 2020. Only 6% of ICU beds are in use for COVID patients.

Vaccines.
    Open it up

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We’d get something like 5 different answers at number 4 it will be somewhat good but that fifth one is a doosey. Can you imagine that guy at
    Baskin Robins? 31 flavors would not be enough.
    There’s a theory going around that Fauci is a poser. I call them Larry’s. He’s a guy I used to work with who wasn’t all that competent but knew all the jargon and could bluff his way around higher ups who didn’t know any better.

So maybe Fauci’s contradictions could be explained by him being a Larry. Just bluffing his way into a higher position than he’s actually earned. Someone whose competence is far less than his ambition.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There’s a theory going around that Fauci is a poser. I call them Larry’s. He’s a guy I used to work with who wasn’t all that competent but knew all the jargon and could bluff his way around higher ups who didn’t know any better.

So maybe Fauci’s contradictions could be explained by him being a Larry. Just bluffing his way into a higher position than he’s actually earned. Someone whose competence is far less than his ambition.
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with ********."

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Should we replace him with Chauncey the gardener?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom