• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Considering what he's been ushering in reckon I shoulda been calling him Dr. Fasci instead of Falsey.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    There’s a theory going around that Fauci is a poser. I call them Larry’s. He’s a guy I used to work with who wasn’t all that competent but knew all the jargon and could bluff his way around higher ups who didn’t know any better.

So maybe Fauci’s contradictions could be explained by him being a Larry. Just bluffing his way into a higher position than he’s actually earned. Someone whose competence is far less than his ambition.
    Back when I had a W2 I noticed this about a lot of stupidvisors and plant managers.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Still waiting on the Gaia cleansing mutation...
    Sometimes, I click your links cause I'm like, WTF is he even talking about.

I gotta say, they rarely disappoint...

Given the public alarm over the Georgia Guidestones, which suggest to many a culling of the earth’s population to the designated 500-million engraved on the stones, coupled with the concern over GMO food and government aerial spraying of our skies with toxic chemtrails, it is no wonder people are concerned about a predicted drop in population.

Is there any conspiracy out there whose believers you personally look at and go, damn, those dudes are :nuts:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

Is there any conspiracy out there whose believers you personally look at and go, damn, those dudes are :nuts:
    I work with a few that are many french-fries short of a Happy meal. One has the nickname "Spoon" because he is always stiring the pot with silly dark web rumours. The other is nicknamed "Lyin-King" because his deep-state tin foil hat stories surpass science fiction.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

IKR.

And almost all of them seem to be pumping up gold; or weird homeopathic things.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Heh, yes indeed, any who do not agree with what I think I know, a body of knowledge that I take pleasure in continually revising. A huge amount of what is presented on the interseine is generated seeking to modify the perceptions of both the public at large and all manner of organizations. Deciding who is doing what and why can be a challenge but I consider due diligence to be a responsibility. In other words, there is a relatively small percentage of what I see on the interseine that I consider to be other than smoke. And what I really pay attention to are old books. When I can search and find a pdf of an old book I'm trying to find then hey I'm a happy guy. Not saying I wouldn't rather have the paper in my hands but I'm not wealthy enough to afford a lot of really old books.

Concerning Mr. Deagle, I've known about his forecasting for several years. I've never bothered to try to figure out why he assigned such an immense population drop for the US and some other locations. But, if you look at what he is and what he has done, then compare that with what he forecasts, well to me at least after reviewing the facts it gets interesting. Obviously what I linked to (Infinite Unknown) is someone who discovered Deagle and blogged about it. I thought seeing someone actually take note of Deagle and asking what he was up to was pretty darn interesting in and of itself. So, where's the conspiracy? Is it Mr. Deagle conspiring for years to falsely convince people to beware of 2025? Or is he reporting what he had several years ago been informed of? This gets to be a head scratcher once you ponder the defense industry content and forecasting presented on deagle.com.
    If you read the article you know it gets into talking about the bank bug. My comment about "Waiting on the Gaia cleansing mutation..." is a pretty clear derisive comment if you take it in context to the link. Should be no surprise that as a Christian I hold the proclaimed goals of globalists (hey now there's a conspiring bunch for you) in utter contempt.

Now, concerning conspiracies, actual conspiracies (people planning together) to do horrible things are a historical norm for peoples, nations, political parties, organized crime, financial institutions, corporations, religious organizations... in other words it's just business as usual. My view of the matter is that there's always somebody trying to pull some such and it's what humanity has been stuck with in any age. There always is. And their motivations, man now that's where it gets interesting.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Or this...

DlWGmHS.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I usually don't click on those because my OCD keeps reminding me it's in my search history.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I'm hoping the state governors here in the US will be successful in preventing a vaccination passport system. My guess is completion of an apartheid system will indeed be achieved but that for a while yet there's still hope.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Been looking at the efforts to get bank bug vaccination passports issued in the US, EU, UK, Israel, Iceland, Arabia, Sweden, Norway, Chile, Germany, Italy, in individual US states. Fellas, this is a full court press to have the control system established. If you want to know their plans just read what they say.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The gardener asked me about if we would get vaccinated, I'm giving it more time to sort out.

Attachments

• BAF0A3C4-774C-4B5A-AD87-73CE45567215.jpeg
      BAF0A3C4-774C-4B5A-AD87-73CE45567215.jpeg
      74.4 KB · Views: 17

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Nationally, the unfrozen caveman stats continue to improve (other than CFR). We're back in linear increase of deaths, and even that daily metric is decreasing.

I really do think we'll see 2019-style normal by the time school starts in August. Even the "scary" mutations, it seems to me that they will either be SO bad that they burn out pretty quickly, or will be moderated by the vaccines and remaining mitigation techniques. Like, I don't see those plexiglass barriers completely going away any time soon.

Frankly, they make too much sense in order to prevent the spread of "ordinary" bugs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom