• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    We're going to lose this state if WE don't get off our asses and vote.
    Look ahead to which candidates are the strongest.
    Wake the hell up and stand up for our rights and way of life.
    Bayh. is another Obama minion

Hillary will have the numbers to regulate our heritage to obscurity and freedom will be a memory

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    WIBC was reporting that Bayh still has $10 million left over from his previous campaigns that he can use in this campaign. They said Young has about $1 million raised so far.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I think Young will keep it competitive. Keep in mind who will be at the voting boxes in November: Trump voters.

Seems to me they'd be more likely to vote for Young than any Dem, even though Bayh is the quintessential Hoosier Democrat.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think Young will keep it competitive. Keep in mind who will be at the voting boxes in November: Trump voters.

Seems to me they'd be more likely to vote for Young than any Dem, even though Bayh is the quintessential Hoosier Democrat.

I think name recognition along will put him in the seat. I bet if he tried, he could even get an endorsement from Trump if he courted it.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I have told the story here before (and will look for the emails if necessary) about when Bayh was still in the senate and I wrote him to oppose a "gun control" measure. The answer from his office said in part that "I've always supported the Second Amendment..." on which point I challenged that statement with his voting record. His reply began with, "I'm sorry you didn't like my answer..."

I didnt bother to answer that it wasn't that I didn't like it, it was that he bald-faced lied to me.

He will never receive my vote.

Ever.

Blessings,
    Bill

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I think name recognition along will put him in the seat. I bet if he tried, he could even get an endorsement from Trump if he courted it.

The way Trump has "vetted" his veep choices, Bayh could probably get an endorsement, for the right price.

But, Young is somewhat more likely to get such an endorsement. Plus, the RNC needs to keep it, so big money would go to the race. Not sure how easy it would be to tie Bayh to HRC, but I'm confident it could be done.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The way Trump has "vetted" his veep choices, Bayh could probably get an endorsement, for the right price.

But, Young is somewhat more likely to get such an endorsement. Plus, the RNC needs to keep it, so big money would go to the race. Not sure how easy it would be to tie Bayh to HRC, but I'm confident it could be done.

Hillary+Clinton+Evan+Bayh+Hillary+Clinton+d8T_Sw9Br9Il.jpg

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    I was talking this over at lunch with the wife. Bayh has 9.7 million. Todd has 1 million. However, this is going to be a resource suck on the RSCC. No, this isn't that competitive of a race, that is why Evan dropped out six years ago, he knew he would get his clock cleaned. The national Dems begged him to run (because he wasn't going to run for the Indiana Dems) in order to pull money away from competitive seats (Illinois for instance). So, Mark Kirk doesn't get money he needs to keep his seat and Duckworth wins. Sure, Evan probably losses, but one loss in Indiana (for a seat that the Dems know they probably won't win) in exchange for a seat in Illinois, Wisconsin, or Colorado (or even all three), is a pretty good exchange.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If I could do it that easily, it is possible, given enough time, that even the GOP can do it. We'll see. :)

Nah, how will they work in bi-partisan support of stripping more of our rights away if they ruffle feathers like that? Got to play the game.

Top Bottom