• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    That may be. I'm not sure of movie hierarchy, if the buck stops with the Producer. If so, then very likely...civil of course.
    Prosecutors routinely refer to genuine accidents as "criminal negligence".
    As Dadsmith mentioned the round is not in battery until Full cock position. This colt only rotates between 1/4 & 1/2 a cartridge diameter at half cock and not complete rotation to battery until full cock. So anyway you look he pulled the hammer completely back with his flicker in full mash on the trigger before AD.
    I'm not familiar with the gun in question... If a round is not ready to fire at half-cock, why is there a half-cock position?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Prosecutors routinely refer to genuine accidents as "criminal negligence".

I'm not familiar with the gun in question... If a round is not ready to fire at half-cock, why is there a half-cock position?

The half cock position allows free spin of the cylinder. It's for loading and unloading the revolver.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Yes, the Vaquero is a SA but marketed as a "western style" pistol bot a SAA. I would guess there is a legal reason in there somewhere.

With the old Smith's you could tell the SA from the DA/SA from far off just from the profile. The SA have the trigger situated to the back of the trigger guard and the DA/SA have it more toward the middle.

It is good to know that Sam Colt, back in 1973, would know Alec to be a liar...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    At this point, it appears Baldwin has killed more people than the entire group of protesters at the capitol building yet fewer than the mostly peaceful protesters of 2020.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Doubt it. The state hasn't made any indication they're going to and while the family sued, seems likely they could settle out of court.
    Deep Down I feel a conspiracy where the civil plaintiffs have already stuck a deal with Baldwin to work together to con the insurance payoff.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    People choose Money over Justice, then wonder how things got so bad.

This.

Why Baldwin wasn't charged under statute is a travesty of justice, but like Denny said, no one says the prosecutor has to uphold the law. Plenty of examples of that everyday.

Like school boards, I'm hoping people pay more attention to and demand more info about leadership that they are voting for in the future.

Top Bottom