• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    So apparently, Hough and I are going to be the outsiders on this one. I'll go it alone if I have to.

Davos, the WEF, the secret cabal of oligarchs seeking control of the world are causing the baby formula shortage (let us not forget what this thread is about) in the United States.

I have no doubt there are those (groups previously named) that have nefarious plans. I do not believe they lurk in the shadows secretly conspiring to create every misstep, blunder and foul up.

I'm a chump, it must be simple as that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So apparently, Hough and I are going to be the outsiders on this one. I'll go it alone if I have to.

Davos, the WEF, the secret cabal of oligarchs seeking control of the world are causing the baby formula shortage (let us not forget what this thread is about) in the United States.

I have no doubt there are those (groups previously named) that have nefarious plans. I do not believe they lurk in the shadows secretly conspiring to create every misstep, blunder and foul up.

I'm a chump, it must be simple as that.
    No, you are not outsiders, you are just suffering from a form of normalcy bias. I certainly never said CFR and friends caused the formula shortage directly. I said when everything is a coincidence nothing is a coincidence. I am suspicious of everything. Did the CFR instruct the IRS to shut down conservatives organizations? Nope. Not even obummer himself instructed that, the foot soldiers in government know what to do that furthers their attack on our way of life.

The onslaught of coincidences from this administration exceeds the bounds of incompetence…

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    How does a baby formula shortage advance their agenda?
    To make you rely on .gov for everything. As you can see below everyone is not short of baby formula.

GOP rep says illegal migrants sent ‘pallets’ of hard-to-find baby formula​

Pallets of baby formula are being sent to holding facilities at the border amid a shortage that has seen many parents unable to find it at their local stores, according to a GOP representative.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    No, you are not outsiders, you are just suffering from a form of normalcy bias. I certainly never said CFR and friends caused the formula shortage directly. I said when everything is a coincidence nothing is a coincidence. I am suspicious of everything. Did the CFR instruct the IRS to shut down conservatives organizations? Nope. Not even obummer himself instructed that, the foot soldiers in government know what to do that furthers their attack on our way of life.

The onslaught of coincidences from this administration exceeds the bounds of incompetence…

In one sense, we are seeing the effects of thousands of leftists in the "system" collectively holding their thumbs on the scales accumulating over time. Where as, a more conservative person tries to do their job fairly and competently, without trying to turn the system against the "other" side.

The flip side of that is the "elite" organizations trying to manage world progress. They are the ones pushing for changes to laws and restrictions on liberty, "for mankind."

Then there are the true enemies of individuality, and liberty who want to rule the world their way.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In one sense, we are seeing the effects of thousands of leftists in the "system" collectively holding their thumbs on the scales accumulating over time. Where as, a more conservative person tries to do their job fairly and competently, without trying to turn the system against the "other" side.

The flip side of that is the "elite" organizations trying to manage world progress. They are the ones pushing for changes to laws and restrictions on liberty, "for mankind."

Then there are the true enemies of individuality, and liberty who want to rule the world their way.
    Well stated! QFT…

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    To make you rely on .gov for everything. As you can see below everyone is not short of baby formula.

GOP rep says illegal migrants sent ‘pallets’ of hard-to-find baby formula​

Pallets of baby formula are being sent to holding facilities at the border amid a shortage that has seen many parents unable to find it at their local stores, according to a GOP representative.

That facility is the largest detention center on the southern border.

If we want illegal immigrants detained, not just allowed to walk across the border unfettered, we do kinda have to feed them, and their babies, while in custody. Don't we?

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana

If we want illegal immigrants detained, not just allowed to walk across the border unfettered, we do kinda have to feed them, and their babies, while in custody. Don't we?

No, eating time, head back home if you want to eat. (I know, it is a detention center, but really, free food, medicine, cell phones, why not cross over. Next election they all will be able to vote and who do you think they will vote for?)

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Send their asses back home!

hell-naw.gif

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009

I say we just stop them before they cross. Cut off all incentives for them to wanna cross at all. Build the wall. My wife is due this month. If for some reason she can't feed naturally and we can't find formula.. then God help us all. And I hope that everyone that needs formula now can get it and no baby goes without.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've seen regulators pursue companies like it was some sort of personal crusade in the chemical business, maybe that's what happening here. At the end of the day it can just be two people not getting along.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

They shouldn't have been allowed in to begin with. I have no problem with them walking across the border unfettered, or perhaps with a little "encouragement", as long as it's a one way trek heading south.

Top Bottom