• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Believing in fairy tails and coincidence is about the same in todays world…
    They have made it nearly impossible to tell the difference, haven't they?

That, I believe, is the true plan. Meanwhile, everybody can be constantly offended and attacking everybody else. That part of the plan I do not understand because it seems to me that a dull-witted and lulled people would be far easier to make money off of than an angry populace. Maybe it is all about distraction, but it still doesn't make much sense to me. That's why I am willing to write it off as incompetence.

If nothing else, the economic and social elite thinking that keeping the low-life, working class, people constantly aggravated and antagonized will help them maintain their social superiority seems pretty ignorant.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That part of the plan I do not understand because it seems to me that a dull-witted and lulled people would be far easier to make money off of than an angry populace.
    This is a line of thinking often expressed on INGO, I too expressed it in the past, but I have moved on to the understanding that it really is about power, not money in the capitalist sense. It is globalist corporate oligarchs looking to control everything while being useful idiots to communists…

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    A thorough review of all available data indicates that the infant formula produced at our Sturgis facility is not likely the source of infection in the reported cases and that there was not an outbreak caused by products from the facility.
    However, despite the findings of the investigation, the plant remains shuttered nearly three months later, fueling the nationwide baby formula shortage.

'If, God forbid, a family member of President Joe Biden or Jeff Bezos or someone influential had one of these diseases, this crisis wouldn’t have made it to Day Two,' she argued. 'Because no one understands this issue and knows it’s happening, there’s no hope for us — that’s how it feels.'

Perhaps. Maybe somebody could use obiden and test the theory.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Ima just waiting on Petey Buttigieg to release a statement telling us to be thankful that our cars run on $5/gallon gas and not baby formula.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    No it doesnt. I guess it does if you want to have brand new cars, boats, RVs, etc.

We are doing just fine on a single income. Of course we're not taking expensive vacations, eating out constantly, I dont have a nice bass boat or motorcycle, etc.

It can be done by many. They just choose not to because they dont like sacrifice.

(and dont get panties in a wad. I never sand EVERYONE can do it)
    24 years on a single income and counting. 4 kids, 2 of which will be college graduates as of Saturday.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    This is a line of thinking often expressed on INGO, I too expressed it in the past, but I have moved on to the understanding that it really is about power, not money in the capitalist sense. It is globalist corporate oligarchs looking to control everything while being useful idiots to communists…
    Okay, please continue. Power over what? Influence over the angry masses? How can there be a semblance of control when the people are on the verge of rioting at the best, civil war at the worst.

You're going to have to go farther with the explanation. I'm not mocking, I would like to understand your viewpoint.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I have no doubt those in charge of this administration have a "plan". A plan most of us don't like one little bit.

But please explain how this baby formula shortage advances that plan. I'm dying to know.
    I think they have goals. I don't see a lot of evidence of a "plan". Not a secret or well-thought-out one, at least.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And never forget its not always a conspiracy. Sometimes it outright incompetence. And given how this administration hires, that is a VERY good chance this is it.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I think they have goals. I don't see a lot of evidence of a "plan". Not a secret or well-thought-out one, at least.
    That's fair.

But again, I gotta ask, what agenda, goal, or plan is advanced by creating or exacerbating this baby formula shortage?

To borrow so of your fancy lawyer talk, cui bono?

From what I can gather, this shortage is largely due to the FDA shutting down an Abbott Labs facility in Sturgis, Michigan because a few babies died from cronobacter infections.

I can usually connect the dots to see where a given conspiracy theory comes from, but I'm drawing a blank here.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    But again, I gotta ask, what agenda, goal, or plan is advanced by creating or exacerbating this baby formula shortage?
    I don't think this particular issue is part of a grand plan.

I read the OP article. It looks to me like the FDA isn't willing to sign off that "all is well" at the plant.

Imagine being the bureaucrat that has to allow them to open. There is absolutely no pressure on you to open them up and you can go through all your inefficient bureaucratic nonsense in the name of "safety".

Now imagine being that bureaucrat who made the decision to open the plant when there could have been more tests, more requirements, etc (no matter how superfluous)....and then more bacteria deaths happen.

While, arguably, both are you doing your job, only the second one threatens your job and pension.

As for the shortage overall, once again, it was government's (ours and others) untargeted pandemic response that has screwed up the supply chain, made the ingredients and packaging harder to obtain and the continuing lack of labor. The supply was already weak before this plant's issues.

Last edited:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Okay, please continue. Power over what? Influence over the angry masses? How can there be a semblance of control when the people are on the verge of rioting at the best, civil war at the worst.

You're going to have to go farther with the explanation. I'm not mocking, I would like to understand your viewpoint.
    Power of control. I've said it for years if we are all fighting each other, we are not fighting the insanity they are running with. I don't believe they're worried about money at this time, that comes later. If they were worried about money they wouldn't be leaving the faucet on full blast.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

It is really very simple. You either believe what they say at Davos, WEF, CFR, and the like or one does not.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom