• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr Boomer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    South Bend
    I think it would be awesome to have an Central INGO trade event. We all meet up and bring what we are willing to trade. Maybe even have a BBQ. If anything it would be fun to look. Sort of like a private party flea market. Just a thought.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Pocket traders is something like that.. Not exclusive to INGO but there is free biscuits and gravy as long as it lasts.. Check it out.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]
    [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Gunsite graduate[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive] [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

indynotch50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    I like this idea. What type of location would be best though? Personal residence? I don't think you could just set up in any random park and pull out an arsenal.

Mr Boomer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    South Bend
    I don't know if you are "allowed" to do it at the 1500. I guess Pocket Traders in Martinsville does it. I would something in Indy to go to. I live on south east side. Maybe someone with a barn or big detached garage...

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    I'd say a big barn in a slightly more rural area,(Shelby, Johnson,Hancock county) less flack and crap. I'd like it.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Pocket Traders is exactly what you're describing. Informal get together where we buy, sell, trade, shoot the bull, and generally avoid working on a Saturday morning....

It's also where NHT3 (above) twists my arm and gets me hooked on Rock Island 22 TCM's... :D

Worth the trip.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I think it would be awesome to have an Central INGO trade event. We all meet up and bring what we are willing to trade. Maybe even have a BBQ. If anything it would be fun to look. Sort of like a private party flea market. Just a thought.

All it takes are some motivated INGOers to plan, host, organize and run such an event. Find the right folks and make it happen!

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    The next pocket traders is this Saturday morning(July 13) at the Martinsville National Guard Armory. It's a pretty good little gathering. I have gotten a few good items there, but it seems like every time I take things to trade they usually come back home with me. I have one friend that sets up there and can usually do some trading with him. You never now what you might find there so it's worth the money and Trader Dan's folks are good people.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    profire does have a swap meet twice a year. this april it was in his parking lot. the one in september will more than likely be held at my place again, like it was last spring. we have places to test fire before buying. grilled bacon, burgers,etc. and had a blast. started about 8 am and the last few finally left about 2 am. all firearms were long put up by then tho.

you could probably do a search on the swap meet from last spring,was lots of pics put on and a short video.

daryll

Top Bottom