• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Thing is, I don't pay for gas! Said that before! 2nd do u clame all the stuff u happen to sell threw out the year on yours? Just wondering? 3rd believe it or not I don't travel very far to Wally's. it's simple when u have the programs or app figured out and know when it's in stock and don't waist time or effort in the process 8-)

I could find more but...

SmithGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Correct. People refuse to see that the consumer is who sets the prices for things, not the seller.

Whenever someone asks what a particular item is worth, the answer is always "whatever someone is willing to pay" not "whatever you feel like asking for it"

Agreed. The last time I checked this is still a capitalistic society, and the laws of supply and demand are still valid. Price gouging for ammunition is somewhat distasteful, but not as bad as price gouging for food or gasoline.

I know a guy who is hoarding 14K rounds of 7.62X39 for his own personal use and as far as I am concerned he was smart because he got it years ago while it was a lot cheaper than it is now.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Haha my bad! That's called auto correct on iPhone and I don't notice it! Didn't know I was tryn to impress someone with the way a word came out on a post off a phone. I always use my phone so that's why it does that more times then none. :draw:

yourenothelping.jpg

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Haha my bad! That's called auto correct on iPhone and I don't notice it! Didn't know I was tryn to impress someone with the way a word came out on a post off a phone. I always use my phone so that's why it does that more times then none. :draw:

Auto correct on my iPhone doesn't misspell, use "ur for your, "u" for you, "tryn" for trying, "then" for than and on and on...

I give up.

You win.

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    This will fall on deaf ears but maybe a few will consider it...

Tell person at every booth and table at the Indy1500 with Ammo Flipper Prices to get bent.

When they're on the hook for tons of ammo they can't move maybe at the next show they'll show up with actual ammo deals to get at least part of their investments back.

:rockwoot:

I know it would be impossible but how about July we boycott ammo buying unless its seriously reasonable. One month would hit some sellers. I find it frustrating that gander mountain in Indy every Friday morning there are ~50-60 waiting outside 2-3 hours early. I know a guy who works there and he says 1/2 the guys are the same each week. I hope they are all shooting and not selling. One part of this is the youth programs that have had to stop their rifle programs due to shortages of reasonable priced 22lr. This is happening during a time when many are trying to ban weapons.

Top Bottom